Comments Thread For: Photo: Floyd Mayweather Makes 30-Day Weight, 150.5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
    Your whole family is ******ed?
    Yup my online ******ed family. Iron is our new member. we might have room for one more though.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
      This has to be a glitch. Floyd is NEVER above 147, ever. Never. Never ever. Floyd doesn't cut weight at all. Well known fact. He doesn't even rehydrate over 147 on fight night.
      Who's said this?

He comes to the ring at 150 lbs. the same weight he is here.

If he was above 150 your sarcastic response would make sense.

Comment

• Where's Pacquiao's 30 day weigh-in result?

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
          Yup my online ******ed family. Iron is our new member. we might have room for one more though.
          So basically, you're part of a ******ed family?

Comment

Takes one to know one. Welcome to the fam brah.
            lmfao how thick are you? Actually how old are you?

calling yourself ******ed id guess your 14-15?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
              You did right here...
              "Yes, I said", was a response to what he wrote -- "I called u a ****** and U said it takes one to know one".

So my reply to that is, yes, I said, it takes one to know one. Meaning I acknowledge that he is calling me a ******. Are u really that slow? lol.

Comment

• lmao

"welcome to the family"

Comment

• Floyd looks in great shape. Apart from that vicious Ariza-acne on the back.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Per the rules of the World Boxing Council, Floyd Mayweather Jr. (47-0, 26KOs) has made his 30-day weight and came in well below the necessary limit. Mayweather is only 3.5-pounds above the welterweight limit of 147-pounds. He holds the WBC championship at welterweight and junior middleweight, and the WBA titles in both divisions as well. On May 2nd at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, he will attempt to add the WBO's 147-pound title to that collection when he takes on career rival Manny Pacquiao in a blockbuster pay-per-view encounter. There is no word on Pacquiao's 30-day weight, but the Filipino star often weighs in well under the welterweight limit on the day of the official weighin.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    Why is there no word of Pacquiao's 30 day weight?

Pacquiao must be heavier than Floyd and not as close to the welterweight limit.

I find this interesting, his fans are not blasting him for not being transparent as usual.

Comment

"Yes, I said", was a response to what he wrote -- "I called u a ****** and U said it takes one to know one".

So my reply to that is, yes, I said, it takes one to know one. Meaning I acknowledge that he is calling me a ******. Are u really that slow? lol.
                      Takes one (******) to know one(******).

So you're saying either,

"Yeah I'm ******ed, so I know you (Irondanhamza) are ******ed too!"

or

"I know Irondanhamza is ******ed because I'm also ******ed."

which one is it?

Comment

Working...
                      X