Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel when your favourite fighter loses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When my favorite fighter loses I feel sad, lonely, depressed. I go see my therapist but when I look at her face I see my fighters bloody face. Prayed to God to give me the strength and courage to look my kids in the eye. It's so cold I can hardly breath. My feet sweat. I have severe acne.
    F>U>C>K....Y>O>U COTTO!!!!! WWAAAAAAA!!!!

Comment

When Pacquiao got KOed by Marquez I thought "****, Pacquiao's career is over"

but then surprisingly he came back...who would have guessed..

Comment

Sometimes it's just as bad to watch a fighter do completely stupid ****. Even if your not really a fan.....eg canelo/floyd rios/alvarado 3, broner/molina........screaming at the tv...."WHAT THE ACTUAL FU@K ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!"

Comment

Loved reading all your responses. Made this thread interesting

Comment

I feel so bad that i feel the need to flagelate myself with a pocket knife

everytime one of my fighters loses, i cut myself on the arms, thighs, chest, etc. not very deep, just enough to hurt and to leave a visible scar that'll last forever. When they lose by KO, i also try to KO myself, punching myself or asking somebody to punch me as hard as they can so I can get KO'd too.
            I feel like I bond with them in pain

Comment

really happy

Comment

im a wagon jumper, so yea, like some other guy stated here, my fighter never loses

Comment

I curse and scream at the tv for like 5min, then its time to move on

Comment

I cried and trained like i was going to fight buster douglass after he beat tyson... I was a kid tho, if floyd loses ill be angry for a sec, but seeing the posters will make it even worse.

Comment

Back when I was a teen I got upset when my favorite fighters or team lost but I'm not like that at all anymore. Nowadays it's not a big deal at all.

I was 16 years old when Tarver KO'd Roy Jones jr. I couldn't believe it and was depressed for like two weeks.

This is my worst moment as a boxing fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X