Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel when your favourite fighter loses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you feel when your favourite fighter loses?

I genuinely feel bad/upset. Anyone else? And I kinda lay off boxing for a day or two.
    Last edited by SalimShady1212; 03-24-2015, 04:36 PM.

tua has never lost.

he just ran out of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady96 View Post
      I genuinely feel bad/upset. Anyone else? And kinda lay off boxibg fr a day or two.
      When Pacquiao lost to Bradley,I was honestly outraged because I,along with 99%of the people watching the fight,felt like he had won. When he got knocked the FCK out by Marquez,it was more like a worry,and I was thinking "****,I hope he's alright". I honestly didn't think that he would come back from a KO like that,and i wouldnt have blamed him if he had walked away from the sport,but look how things stand now. But yeah,I was bummed out the next day,after the KO.

Comment

It happens. There isn't a weird emotional attachment I have to these individuals I don't even know. I congratulate the other fighter if he wins in a honest way and I move on. If you're crying over a fighter losing I suggest laying off boxing for awhile and get some help. lol

Comment

The older I get the less I care, when gamboa got ko'd by crawford I was a little ticked off until the broadcast was over. But back in the day i felt winded and sick watching Mosley losing to Forrest and evander get his ass kicked by John ****in Ruiz lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
            It happens. There isn't a weird emotional attachment I have to these individuals I don't even know. I congratulate the other fighter if he wins in a honest way and I move on. If you're crying over a fighter losing I suggest laying off boxing for awhile and get some help. lol
            I've been boxing for years, if every fighter I liked lost it wouldn't affect my
            life personally so why would I? And it's ok to feel annoyed, I get pissed when my football team lose. Real men do cry. Loool

Comment

waatching cotto crush an old martinez was pretty rough.

Comment

I feel ****ty for a week

Retire bhop

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  I feel ****ty for a week

Retire bhop
                  keep fighting bhop.

rematch kovalev, fight froch. high workrate guys with power.

it's not too late to try heavy bernard. roy n toney did.

Comment

Originally posted by P.Esco View Post
                    waatching cotto crush an old martinez was pretty rough.
                    I had a hard time watching it, especially at 5am as that's the time Us fights tend to be here.

Comment

Working...
                    X