Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel when your favourite fighter loses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When my favorite fighter loses I feel sad, lonely, depressed. I go see my therapist but when I look at her face I see my fighters bloody face. Prayed to God to give me the strength and courage to look my kids in the eye. It's so cold I can hardly breath. My feet sweat. I have severe acne.
    F>U>C>K....Y>O>U COTTO!!!!! WWAAAAAAA!!!!

Comment

When Pacquiao got KOed by Marquez I thought "****, Pacquiao's career is over"

but then surprisingly he came back...who would have guessed..

Comment

Sometimes it's just as bad to watch a fighter do completely stupid ****. Even if your not really a fan.....eg canelo/floyd rios/alvarado 3, broner/molina........screaming at the tv...."WHAT THE ACTUAL FU@K ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!"

Comment

Loved reading all your responses. Made this thread interesting

Comment

I feel so bad that i feel the need to flagelate myself with a pocket knife

everytime one of my fighters loses, i cut myself on the arms, thighs, chest, etc. not very deep, just enough to hurt and to leave a visible scar that'll last forever. When they lose by KO, i also try to KO myself, punching myself or asking somebody to punch me as hard as they can so I can get KO'd too.
            I feel like I bond with them in pain

Comment

really happy

Comment

im a wagon jumper, so yea, like some other guy stated here, my fighter never loses

Comment

I curse and scream at the tv for like 5min, then its time to move on

Comment

I cried and trained like i was going to fight buster douglass after he beat tyson... I was a kid tho, if floyd loses ill be angry for a sec, but seeing the posters will make it even worse.

Comment

Back when I was a teen I got upset when my favorite fighters or team lost but I'm not like that at all anymore. Nowadays it's not a big deal at all.

I was 16 years old when Tarver KO'd Roy Jones jr. I couldn't believe it and was depressed for like two weeks.

This is my worst moment as a boxing fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      Error

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
                      Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.