Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this reporter is stupid af

Comment

Originally posted by GateKEEPER88 View Post
      and her training them dudes dont go balls out and punch her.they grapple and and roll with her and hug up on her.
      she gets it easy..
      You've never trained MMA, have you?

Originally posted by HeThaTruth View Post
      this ***** won't even fight a butch in her own sport how could she beat a man in a more skill demanding sport lol
      False. Rousey said she will fight Cyborg if Cyborg can make the weight she fights at.

Comment

Originally posted by HeThaTruth View Post
        this ***** won't even fight a butch in her own sport how could she beat a man in a more skill demanding sport lol
        It is just the "you go gurrrl" 3rd wave feminist indoctrination talking.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
          Jeff Mayweather is trying to build his name off the other more famous Mayweathers.
          I'm trying to build my name off Wendy Fiore ... Got damn...

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            actually that is what would probably happen.

unless the boxer kos them quick.

grappling is no joke. ppl would be surprised how quickly a tiny HIGH SCHOOL wrestler can drop you.

ronda is a gold/silver/bronze olympic/worlds/panam games medalist.

even though a woman, she is taller than pac and heavier than floyd.

she was in the 154 lb division in judo.
            I'm talking about females. Rousey fights at 135. If she's that strong she should move up and fight Cristiane Justino. I'm not going to get in a long debate about it but there is a big difference between the strength of female athlete and a male athlete. She would get her face caved in by either Pacquiao or Mayweather.

Comment

Jeff checking his waves at the end lol...

Comment

human quality is getting lower and lower these days. people are getting dumber. everytime someone mentions a duck's name they say he/she's using it to gain something. if that is true, then what is rigondeaux doing? vasquez, abril, lara, ward could benefit from it.

what a joke.

Last edited by tomhawq; 03-18-2015, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                  Floyd only fights women who don't hit back.
                  On May 2, he will have to fight Pacquaio's wife and mother, who will both jump in the ring and attack Floyd after he beats the s...t out of Pacquaio.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    I'm talking about females. Rousey fights at 135. If she's that strong she should move up and fight Cristiane Justino. I'm not going to get in a long debate about it but there is a big difference between the strength of female athlete and a male athlete. She would get her face caved in by either Pacquiao or Mayweather.
                    she was in same division 145 as cyborg before. i don't think ufc has a 145 division. and cyborg won't stop roiding to get down to 135.

they obviously can cave her face in but she'd throw them if she got her mitts on them.

grappling is technique not strength.

now a bigger guy yeah she cant. but a 145 lb man? she can.

Comment

I agree with Jeff to an extent

Comment

Working...
                      X