No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather says Ronda Rousey trying to build a name off of Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
    so what Mayweather and Pacquaio built their name off oscar.
    No and they both fought Oscar unlike Rousey who has done nothing in professional boxing. Bad analogy genius.
    Last edited by joseph5620; 03-18-2015, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Interviewer is ******ed.

"What if you aren't allowed to punch?"

Fukin clown
      That's the thought process of a lot of people here. They think a professional boxer is just going to stand there and let her throw them around lol.

Comment

Sadly, it's may possibly be the other way around. Rousey is extremely popular and is regularly featured in front page news articles. She's also in movies, something Floyd has not done.

I'm keeping it real here, Rousey has a better publicity manager and it's evident in the coverage she receives.

Comment

i cant trust the oppionion of any man who still has a " S CURL" in 2015 !!!!!!

Comment

Rousey would murder Floyd in an MMA match. He'd be tapping out.

Floyd would murder Rousey in a boxing match. He'd be tapping that S.

In a street fight, honestly I'm not too sure. But if he didn't catch her with something fantastic fairly early, she would disorganize his body.

Comment

I wish Jeff would have hit the reporter. Dude was annoying.

Comment

This Ronda Rousey bird should get back in whatever kitchen she escaped from. Who permitted her to speak?

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  That's the thought process of a lot of people here. They think a professional boxer is just going to stand there and let her throw them around lol.
                  actually that is what would probably happen.

unless the boxer kos them quick.

grappling is no joke. ppl would be surprised how quickly a tiny HIGH SCHOOL wrestler can drop you.

ronda is a gold/silver/bronze olympic/worlds/panam games medalist.

even though a woman, she is taller than pac and heavier than floyd.

she was in the 154 lb division in judo.

Comment

I always get the feeling that Jeff is like the outsider, trying hard to fit in with the rest of the TMT.

Comment

this ***** won't even fight a butch in her own sport how could she beat a man in a more skill demanding sport lol

Comment

Working...
                      X