Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Got More Punch Power at 147: Pacquiao or Maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Got More Punch Power at 147: Pacquiao or Maidana?

Pacquiao or Maidana - who's got the stronger punch at 147 lbs?
    Pacquiao
    32.74%
    Maidana
    56.64%
    About the same
    10.62%

I think Maidana edges Pacman in that department but Pacquiao makes up for it by utilizing angles and handspeed to explode through his opponent's defenses. Two different types of power but both very effective.

Comment

It's not all about flat out power. I say Pacquiao is far more dangerous,not only does he have good Power,but great timing and accuracy to go with it.

Comment

Pac can put them together.
        floyd didnt have 10 sparring partners for maidana.
        enough said

Comment

i don't think pacquiao can hit floyd with a harder single shot than the one maidana planted right on mayweather's chin during the rematch at the end of one of the rounds

Comment

Maidana without question, this why I believe Floyd will gain confidence when he tastes Pacs first hard punch, Floyd is nervous right now its obvious because he thinks too much, but once he tastes the first punch and realizes and says THATS IT? he will smile and gain confidence.

Maidana hits like a mule, the Knock down Pac hit Algieri with was an off balance perfect place side shot, he really hurt Algieri bad, but I said it before Pac doesn;t have grazing power as Mosley claims or Bradley, they both claim even the little punches Pac hits you with hurt, Pac has to Land the perfect punch to even stun or drop you.

No way will he even land anything perfect on Floyd, Floyd has an iron chin.

Pac has a glass chin, also Floyd hits slightly harder than Pacquiao this is according to OScar de la hoya.

Also some people say Pac has bone breaking power, because he smashed Margarito facial bone into several pieces, I am not sure but someone told me Pac hit him with a hard elbow that is why it broke, can someone confirm this?
            Last edited by hectari; 03-14-2015, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Maidana..

at 140 or below i would say manny but if both at welter its easily maidana

Comment

Which version of Maidana are we talking about?

Pillow fisted one that fought Floyd or the one who uses his preferred approved gloves?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Maidana without question, this why I believe Floyd will gain confidence when he tastes Pacs first hard punch, Floyd is nervous right now its obvious because he thinks too much, but once he tastes the first punch and realizes and says THATS IT? he will smile and gain confidence.

Maidana hits like a mule, the Knock down Pac hit Algieri with was an off balance perfect place side shot, he really hurt Algieri bad, but I said it before Pac doesn;t have grazing power as Mosley claims or Bradley, they both claim even the little punches Pac hits you with hurt, Pac has to Land the perfect punch to even stun or drop you.

No way will he even land anything perfect on Floyd, Floyd has an iron chin.

Pac has a glass chin, also Floyd hits slightly harder than Pacquiao this is according to OScar de la hoya.

Coming from the man that thought rios was knocking out manny with a jab

Comment

probably maidana by a hair, but Pacquiao hits you when you can't see it, and twice as much.

then again if they both loaded up Pac probably hits harder. Maidana only throws big shots.

Comment

Working...
                    X