Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward-Froch Rematch Ordered By WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight would be a waste of time!! Froch vs JCC jr is a better fight !!

Comment

This fight would not be the slightest bit different than the first.............the last person to want this fight is Carl Froch. Hopefully they will let Froch and Chavez Jr fight to see who is 'mandatory' for Ward while he gets back in the ring and warms up with a top 15 opponent.

But Kessler should have a say as well, IMHO........he should get a shot at one or both if he wants it. I don't think either guy is that interested in the fight and Kessler may not be too interested in Ward........but I'm sure he'd love a shot at a tiebreaker with Froch......

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Yes they do. They must defend against the mando inside 18 months. Regular Champs has 6 months.
        I stand corrected.

Comment

It is not going to happen. Chavez Jr. is next for Froch. There is much more money in a Chavez Jr. fight than there is in a Ward fight.

Comment

I order Scarlett Johansson to have her way with my manhood for 120 seconds.

Wait.....I won't last that long....

Comment

Wba should strip froch if he doesn't fight Andre w. If it wasn't for frochs granite chin he would never have become a world champion. He is one of the most technically flawed boxers around. Froch wasn't the only one to fight in the super 6, but the way he goes on you'd think he was. He beat Andre D and Abraham, but he didn't really beat Andre, I remember him getting his a$$ handed to him. A last second ko of Taylor, Kessler beat him too. Remember the yusef Mack fight? Pulling him down from 175!! Carl froch "the international superstar" his words!! I hope he gets made fight degale cos degale beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefthookjames View Post
                Wba should strip froch if he doesn't fight Andre w. If it wasn't for frochs granite chin he would never have become a world champion. He is one of the most technically flawed boxers around. Froch wasn't the only one to fight in the super 6, but the way he goes on you'd think he was. He beat Andre D and Abraham, but he didn't really beat Andre, I remember him getting his a$$ handed to him. A last second ko of Taylor, Kessler beat him too. Remember the yusef Mack fight? Pulling him down from 175!! Carl froch "the international superstar" his words!! I hope he gets made fight degale cos degale beats him.
                Why should Froch gets stripped when he's the one who has fought the top contenders in the 168 division whilst Ward has fought twice in over 3 years?

Froch has been the one acting as the "Super Champ".

Comment

I'm surprised that neither team has said anything about this order. Maybe the WBA really did do this spur of the moment.

Comment

if only ward could trash talk, he might actually generate some interest.

froch is in a paradox, i cant see him giving up his last belt, as he will have no position for the chavez fight. /i cant see him fighting ward, even in Nottingham for crap money.

The only plus side is that everyone would expect him to loose the ward rematch, so he wont loose any credibility doing it again....if thats a plus?

Comment

Ward would win again

Comment

Working...
                      X