No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev vs. Pascal: No Drug Testing Agreement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    No matter who we think is primarily to blame, the fight doesn't have testing at all, which is not acceptable.
    Drug testing in the US is a complete joke, it actually is pathetic

The US needs a British-style testing regime..

Comment

Where's all the Ped investigators that like to stir up drama all the time. Montoya-SteveKim-and Conte. I guess it only matters when it involves Haymon fighters. It's so funny how you try to justify this by throwing USADA under the bus. Pascal will get all the blame due to obvious reasons. Also Duva is a arrogant loud mouth. I'm glad Haymon made NBC kick her and her boring cards to the curve. That's what happens when you get the big head and start running your mouth .
      Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 02-24-2015, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Where's all the Ped investigators that like to stir up drama all the time. Montoya-SteveKim-and Conte. I guess it only matters when it involves Haymon fighters. It's so funny how you try to justify this by throwing USADA under the bus. Pascal will get all the blame due to obvious reasons. Also Duva is a arrogant loud mouth. I'm glad Haymon mad NBC kick her and her boring cards to the curve. That's what happens when you get the big head and start running your mouth .
        I know someone with this description

Comment

No matter who we think is primarily to blame, the fight doesn't have testing at all, which is not acceptable.
          Finally someone with some sense on here. Both fighters should be ashamed.

Comment

Where's all the Ped investigators that like to stir up drama all the time. Montoya-SteveKim-and Conte. I guess it only matters when it involves Haymon fighters. It's so funny how you try to justify this by throwing USADA under the bus. Pascal will get all the blame due to obvious reasons. Also Duva is a arrogant loud mouth. I'm glad Haymon mad NBC kick her and her boring cards to the curve. That's what happens when you get the big head and start running your mouth .
            Pascal doesn't use USADA. They can only do tests for fights in the USA and he is Canadian.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
              I know someone with this description
              Good for you

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Pascal doesn't use USADA. They can only do tests for fights in the USA and he is Canadian.
                I didn't say he did
                I'm talking about the article that shades USADA in attempt to justify this

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  Why should he? It was Pascal who called for the tests, and said that he would pay for them himself, and Kovalev actually went against Duva by agreeing to it. Duva didn't want any tests at all.
                  All Kovalev is saying is that if he is going to be tested, he wants it to be done by VADA, not the other agency Pascal uses.
                  I guess you say he called Pascal's bluff, and threw in a challenge of his own - if we are going to do it, let's do it properly.
                  Thats just called negotiating. Its funny how people don't get it. They think that because someone requests something of you, you have to do, their way, or else it means you're doing something terrible. I guess thats what happens when we live in an era when many guys grew up without a strong male figure in their lives to teach them how to be a man. Alot of these tactics boxers pull these days, are womanly.

Comment

Why is not doing phony random testing not acceptable? Its for the dog and pony show.

Comment

Where's all the Ped investigators that like to stir up drama all the time. Montoya-SteveKim-and Conte. I guess it only matters when it involves Haymon fighters. It's so funny how you try to justify this by throwing USADA under the bus. Pascal will get all the blame due to obvious reasons. Also Duva is a arrogant loud mouth. I'm glad Haymon made NBC kick her and her boring cards to the curve. That's what happens when you get the big head and start running your mouth .
                      Hey ignoramus, Pascal is not using Usada. Get informed first before spouting crap

Comment

Working...
                      X