Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Player Fired Over Insulting Pacquiao's Basketball Skills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is actually hilarious lol. But damnit Pac, stop fooling around in basketball already.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      You are correct, I can't speak on what Manny means to people in the Phillipines.

MLK's lifes work was Noble Prize worthy. Respectfully, Manny hasn't done anything near that to this point. MLK was revered around the world. That is not the case for Manny. MLK was NEVER an elected official as he knew holding office limits one's real political power.

I think there are other historical figures that are better comparisons.
      MLK spoke up for the AA people. thats all.

he cant!!!! who the phuck would vote for him? the americans wanted him out.

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
        Yea... Nah ... I'd life's too short to live in fear. I'll say what I want if I truly believe it and if someone wants to throw a tantrum then **** it we might have to knuckle up..
        It's not fear. It's just that some things aren't worth saying if I know it's gonna cause trouble. There are some things worth fighting for, but personally for me, sports and politics are two things I wouldn't get emotional over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          It seems as if certain people envy Pac's stardom and admiration that he gets from his people while the current pfp U.S champ cant even walk down the street in his own home town of LV without getting disrespected and heckled by people here.

When Pacquiao fights the entire country of the Philippines comes to a stand still. Even the rebels stop fighting and call a truce out of respect for Pacquiao.

Here when Floyd fights, fans boo him even when he wins.
          Lol Pac fans get mad when there idol gets talked about in a negative light. It never fails. When Pacquiao was caught evading taxes they blamed floyd. Of course Philippines stand behind Manny lol it's a 3rd world country. What do you expect? They worship anyone with a little fame, case being they're willing to vote a guy that doesn't even respect his country enough to pay taxes. And yes Pacquiao was booed out of the building with beers thrown at him when he fought Marquez the 3rd time. Got booed in the Mosley fight also. Dont bring Floyd in this because Pacquiao trash at basketball. No one in Vegas heckles Floyd stop lying moron. Every time he is heckled though it's usually by some drunk white lady or white boy that would sue if Floyd and his crew stomped his face in.
          Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 02-24-2015, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post

Like someone in this thread before you and I know you won't care but you have earned a trip to my ignore list.

To follow up your first sentence with the bold. Lets me know you don't know a damn thing about what MLK really spoke up and stood for.

Comment

• Comment

• He only said what Pacquiao's own team probably thinks. Imagine having to carry a shit player just because he's famous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post

This threads gets better and better smh.

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
                    Like someone in this thread before you and I know you won't care but you have earned a trip to my ignore list.

To follow up your first sentence with the bold. Lets me know you don't know a damn thing about what MLK really spoke up and stood for.
                    nice!!! high five bro!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      no one envies the respect Pac gets from his people. Many are just laughing at the mind numbing ******ity it takes to compare him to Martin Luther King.
                      Are you still laughing at the mind numbing ******ity from when Floyd compared himself to MLK too?

Comment

Working...
                      X