No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Player Fired Over Insulting Pacquiao's Basketball Skills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
    Truth hurts... If he wasn't made into some sort of deity by his fans and got caught evading taxes then people (like me) would say "oh well he tried ... Now pay up" and look past it. But since he claims to be this god fearing, man of the people, politician he is held to a higher standard and when he tries to cheat his country/people by not paying what he owes he deserves to be ridiculed even more than the average person...

In short he's a hypocrite and so are most of his supporters.
    wow you sure know alot about Pac's life. You should write an biography about him! Please tell us more!

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      Ok...they compared Pac to MLK? Isn't this the real insult?
      It's just as real an insult as when Floyd started comparing himself to MLK back in 2009.

Comment

• Originally posted by TMNTForever View Post
        That boy deserved to get fired for his comments. Was it an extreme case? Yes, it was. But he should have known better.

Back in 2008, I thought Barack ***** was a joke when compared to other more experienced presidential hopefuls. But, he had the charisma and propaganda to convince the people that his experience as a community organizer was enough to get him the most powerful position in America.

And, I knew better than to voice what I thought to certain people. I understood what ***** represented to certain people and kept my mouth shut around them.

Now, if I insulted ***** and one of them was an elder black lady who grew up during the 60's and she got emotional and I hurt her feelings, then I would deserve the guilt and Karmic consequences associated with breaking her heart.

If an extremist from a member of the New Black Panther Party lost his temper and administered violence on me, I would deserve it simply because I was too ****** to be socially responsible.

You really feel you deserve that if what you said was the truth?

Comment

That boy deserved to get fired for his comments. Was it an extreme case? Yes, it was. But he should have known better.

Back in 2008, I thought Barack ***** was a joke when compared to other more experienced presidential hopefuls. But, he had the charisma and propaganda to convince the people that his experience as a community organizer was enough to get him the most powerful position in America.

And, I knew better than to voice what I thought to certain people. I understood what ***** represented to certain people and kept my mouth shut around them.

Now, if I insulted ***** and one of them was an elder black lady who grew up during the 60's and she got emotional and I hurt her feelings, then I would deserve the guilt and Karmic consequences associated with breaking her heart.

If an extremist from a member of the New Black Panther Party lost his temper and administered violence on me, I would deserve it simply because I was too ****** to be socially responsible.
          so you sold out and followed the sheep I got it lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
            wow you sure know alot about Pac's life. You should write an biography about him! Please tell us more!
            Chapter 1: Boxing

Jab, Jab, straight left... (Miss)... Jab,Jab,straight left.

The end.

Comment

• It seems as if certain people envy Pac's stardom and admiration that he gets from his people while the current pfp U.S champ cant even walk down the street in his own home town of LV without getting disrespected and heckled by people here.

When Pacquiao fights the entire country of the Philippines comes to a stand still. Even the rebels stop fighting and call a truce out of respect for Pacquiao.

Here when Floyd fights, fans boo him even when he wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolopunch68 View Post
                Dude, thanks for your time letting these people on here about Manny's good deeds and his ambitions to change lives in his home country.

Most people that posts here wanted to see and emulate a flashy selfish, ****y, disrespectful, convicted women beater, fortune flaunting thugs instead of a humanitarian human being. They rather idolize someone who have the monicker of Thug Life.

Most people on this site are college students or middle class people. They are
                privilege enough not to go through what those poor people in the Philippines
                have to go through everyday. I will bet all my properties if some of this privilege kids survive a week living in those poor countries.
                They compared him to MLK. MLK didnt just changed lives for blacks, but all people of color. MLK didn't just gave blacks rights in America, but Asians, South Americans, as well all other people of color in America. Pac may have changed a few lives for people in his village.

Comment

Lol it's ok for someone to whoop your ass if your opinion offends with them? You must never speak in public for fear of a beating...

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    The analogy was indeed ludicrous. Yet ask yourself this...who else does the philipines have? Is it really that far fetched to think that to some people there this dude might be their MLK/Ghandhi with boxing gloves/etc? Just like a lot of hood dudes on here live vicariously through floyd, just like a ton of dudes live vicariously over dominican ball players wealth and careers.

Don't need to lie but i'll keep that in mind primo. He beat the snot out of cotto is pretty relevant because it's why PRboxing is so salty over anything related to Pacquaio but again that's up to you to figure out. Catch feelings? Perhaps you should re-read my original post and the acronym "LMAO" within the first sentence.

If anybody compared Floyd or Dominican basketball players to Martin Luther King it would be equally as ridiculous and heavily criticized.

You would all over that comparison too. And yes it is far fetched to equate a boxer to Martin Luther King playing basketball. If you can't understand why that speaks for itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
                      You really feel you deserve that if what you said was the truth?
                      Yes. Doesn't matter if it was the truth or fiction.

My elderly neighbor was enamored with Barack *****. She saw him as a savior. If I had stomped on what ***** represented to her and crushed her feelings, then yes. I would deserve the same thing happening to me.

The point I am making is that there are just certain things we should just keep to ourselves, or if we can't control our emotions and must express ourselves, then we should be very careful with our delivery of what we want to say.

Orton called Pacquiao a "joke". I believe he could have been more diplomatic with his choice of words and still got his message across without getting himself fired.

Comment

Working...
                      X