No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Player Fired Over Insulting Pacquiao's Basketball Skills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
    They need to grow some balls over there and learn to handle criticism.
    Yeah, be like a Mayweather...I mean, they only want people fired if their names are Lampley or Merchant or...etc...etc...etc..

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      Funny you b*t*h made assumer considering I have over 20 million points on Floyd to win their fight but good luck with that. Perhaps now you can take the d*ldo out of your ass and assume correctly. Objective? Like you are... ironically I just gave you green K recently over something but here you are back to your old self.
      LOL you never sent me green K. Don't lie. Even if you did it doesn't change how pathetic it was for you to catch feelings over this. "He beat the snot out of Cotto" as if that's relevant here.

The whole situation and analogy was incredibly ridiculous yet you found a way to not only defend it, but attack an unknown basketball player which is truly funny.

Nobody even blamed Pacquiao for this either
      Last edited by joseph5620; 02-24-2015, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
        LMFAO. Are you seriously bashing Pac for not helping the Philippines and its people enough? You my friend, are a complete ******.

After I read that post, I had this image of Manny handing a poor farmer a smoke out of a pack of Marlboros grinning from ear to ear while the guy was extremely thankful.

Comment

Good fire that Piece of Shit for disrespect the Honorable Emmanuel D. Pacquiao. I am personally offended they compared Pacquaio to that jobless lazy bum MLK who did nothing but get punked all day.

Comment

no surprise u insulted the midget god in the land of ******ed paktards.. lmao

Comment

Yeah it's a differnt story once you get on the court with Manny.

Comment

I am glad Orton said it.
                Pinoys know he sucks. It's probably just some butthurt rich guy with a lot of power in the league who loves Manny.

Manny couldn't even make most Chicago high school teams (Simeon, Whitney Young, etc etc he's have zero chance).
                Last edited by jreckoning; 02-24-2015, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
                  LMFAO. Are you seriously bashing Pac for not helping the Philippines and its people enough? You my friend, are a complete ******.
                  No I'm bashing him for his fans talking about how much he's helped his people with his philanthropic efforts but at the same time owes his country/people millions in back taxes... That'd be like me owing you a car and you being happy that I gave a you a mountain bike..

Comment

Originally posted by VasyLomachenko View Post
                    no surprise u insulted the midget god in the land of ******ed paktards.. lmao
                    talk about pac or his fans all u want BUT dont bring a whole country into this.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                      No I'm bashing him for his fans talking about how much he's helped his people with his philanthropic efforts but at the same time owes his country/people millions in back taxes... That'd be like me owing you a car and you being happy that I gave a you a mountain bike..
                      do you realize how dumb this statement sound? The dumbest excuse ever for hating on Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X