No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Player Fired Over Insulting Pacquiao's Basketball Skills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TMNTForever View Post
    Are you still laughing at the mind numbing stupidity from when Floyd compared himself to MLK too?
    No, I feel the same way I felt then-how repugnant and ******ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post

This threads gets better and better smh.
      Yeah!!!!

I sitting this one out, since the comedy in this thread is second to none.

Comment

• I don't get it. People here are quite sensitive but they hardly ever face serious repercussions themselves when they get out of line.

Example: late last year when a hurricane was on it's way to the northern part of the country, the newscaster lady said she hoped it changed directions and hit Japan instead.. Since you know, they are better off at withstanding such destruction and plus the Philippines is still recovering from he world record breaking typhoon that hit a few years back.

Was she fired or suspended over such ******ed comments? Nope. She was blacklisted by Japan but the Philippines did nothing aside from criticize her a bit lol. She is back to spewing her ignorant brains out on national television everyday, meanwhile a basket ball player gets fired over trash talking a fellow player.. Lmfao damn...

Comment

• What does this have to do with boxing?

Comment

• WOW!!...the PBA should be ashamed of this!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
              Holy shit, please tell us more about how you feel about the Philippines. This dude is mad as hell.
              Uh oh. I better be quiet. I might get fired from my job and fined 5 thousand dollars. Please. Even you should realize how ridiculous this BS is and this kind of nonsense affects the country at a higher level as well. Not my fault you're complacent with it, bro. Sh.it, better not say that Chavit Singson is a mob boss or that Ping Lacson might have killed a dude.

Comment

• And Floyd says Pacquiao isn't a boss... lmao

Floyd can only dream about having that kind of pull.

Comment

• but but MLK and Pac are = doe
                  wahaha

Comment

• this guy is chained up in a dark cave somewhere in the Phillipines..

he will never be heard from again.

if he does re-appear, it will just be a clone on a mission,
                    from the top secret experiments they conduct in that cave.

I should write a book

Comment

• This thread is gold.

Comment

Working...
                      X