Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Player Fired Over Insulting Pacquiao's Basketball Skills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 31 pages about some scrub basketball player that got fired over some BS?? wow

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gitano View Post

Comment

Steph Curry who?? This is the greatest form I have ever seen

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
          are you making a joke? I release my feelings for marching looting king when I sit on a toilet bowl and hear the thunk in the water. release the hate for white people that you have
          Who said I hate at all.? What post of mine, ever, indicates I hate anyone or anything? I know misery loves company and all but I'm not gonna keep you company. Good luck with the whole living in misery thing.

Comment

Bucketsssss

Comment

• The flying duck! The guy brings his own style to the sport! Never seen a boxer punch like that either!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Isn't the next logical step in this for everyone in the league to pretend Manny is good at basketball? This is turning into real life the emperor has no clothes
                The guy would be bigger than Jordan if the rules weren't against him. 10 foot nets? Discrimination! No straight lefts???? What's that all about? Biggest weapon nullified! Left to the groin, hop on his back...and he can see the net!

Comment

Working...
                X