Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chambers: Mayweather's Power Will Shock Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Chambers guy must be a paid Mayweather flunky. Not one opponent of May has mentioned anything about his power. As for the 'razor thin' battles
    with Marquez....what ill-informed nonsense. Mayweather was totally dominating
    Marquez. Marquez was on his way to being stopped. His manager refuses to
    allow him to get back in the ring with Pacquiao for good reason. He knows
    that Pacquiao was cleaning the ring with his man before the lucky punch landed.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      ?????

He likes when guys come right at him- this is well known

Look at what's happened vs guys who come right at him

Lmao- Floyd is NOT the hardest puncher PAC has fought in 4 years

I'm done replying to you
      Obviously you can not read. He is the hardest puncher at WELTERWEIGHT Manny Pacquiao has fought in four years. No? Tell me who has had more Ko's at welterweight than Floyd that Manny has fought in the last four years... That's right NONE! Don't be ignorant.

And Manny sure as hell didn't like When Morales was coming at him after every time Manny missed his combos.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        Bradley didnt say that

Post the article or video where he says that
        Bradley didn't say he didn't feel Pacquiao's power he said from a scale to 1-10 it was an 8. Pacquiao fans keep saying Mayweather don't hit hard but his past opponents said he had a respectful punch and Cotto said Mayweather hits harder if I am not mistaken. Manny power is accumulation. The more he connects the more it hurts. Floyd is going to make Pacquiao feel it.

Comment

When you watch a Floyd fight you can tell Floyd has power, especially the right straight. Hopefully pacman can overcome this obstacle and get inside and land his combinations

Comment

He's not a hard puncher by any means but he can get your respect at the very least, some of you are trying to make it seem like he's a Paulie Malignaggi or something lol.

Comment

Floyd is not a hard puncher, but he is fast like Pacquiao, and speed equals power.

I just hope Roach points this out and not tell Pacquiao to fight like he fought Algieri. It was Roach's fault Pac got KTFO in JMM 4, because he kept pushing Pac to go for the KO and disregard bionic JMM who they thought was too old.

Judging by the Rios and Bradley 2 fights, and his interviews since the JMM KO though, it looks like Pac learned his lesson.

Comment

how does he know? what he is saying is pac hasnt fought anyone who punches as hard as floyd-sounds a little ****** to me. the marquez comparison to floyd is pretty out landish too.

Comment

floyd has pop but doesnt have thud. timing makes up for it though

Comment

Leading up to every Floyd fight, his people talk about how it's going to be easy work and Floyd's power is so underrated and he'll knock this guy out, but he never seems to come close to knocking anyone out.

I know I'm different but I think Maidana landed more powerful and hurtful punches on Mayweather and also Canelo did, then Mayweather landed on them. Mayweather pokes out a left jab that often barely touches the other guy, and the commentators and his fans think it was a mighty blow.

People reference KOs like Gatti and other fights from 10 years ago. Mayweather's speed and power are less now. If he tries to sit down on more than a few punches, he'll hurt his hand. He won't sit in the pocket and trade courageously like Marquez. He'll throw the straight to the body, but mostly he'll move around and throw out that touch jab and hope everyone will be fooled into thinking he won.

You have to respect him. Can't throw caution to the wind, but his best attribute now is defense.

Comment

floyd doesn't have crushing power but its just enough to have you thinking twice..and with all his other skills thats really all the power he needs

a few things that are being overlooked in this fight is manny boxing skills, people think his only chance is to go reckless, but since the knockout he has been boxing more composed and looking better doing it

another is people think floyd doesn't have a chin and the first punch manny lands will drop him. Floyd's chin is battle tested, and disagree if u want but i believe chino has more power than manny.

those are two things i believe will shock people.. mannys boxing skills and floyds chin

still picking floyd by UD, though

Comment

Working...
                      X