Comments Thread For: Chambers: Mayweather's Power Will Shock Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
    Didn't he KO Victor Ortiz when he wasn't expecting a punch

Also, if Floyd is strong enough to back up Canelo, when actual light middleweights can't even back up Canelo, it's not hard to believe he can back up Pacquiao.
    Floyd is not gonna walk PAC down

Where does this notion come from

Paulie said he is but he's a fl0mo also

No he is not gonna walk PAC down

His strategy will be to potshot or counter then move

He doesn't have a hand speed advantage over PAC to be able to exchange with him and make him pay whilst making him miss

There are 2 types of counter punchers:

1. Floyd- potshots you. Primarily focused on defence. May lay on ropes until you have shot your bother then come back with something (maidana I)

2. Marquez- will risk tasting leather and will fire COMBINATIONS in retaliation .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      If his power was as poor as you seem to think it is elite fighters with 20lb advantage on him would just run him over , you dont have a clue about boxing thats why Floyd will dominate Manny and you will be all depressed looking for excuses .
      You bite every single time.

Comment

not only is money's power going to shock pac but also his groupies when they see their gods ears falling off from all the the punches money has hit him with.
        Last edited by chico malo ali; 02-24-2015, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          Floyd is not gonna walk PAC down

Where does this notion come from

Paulie said he is but he's a fl0mo also

No he is not

His strategy will be to potshot or counter then move

He doesn't have a hand speed advantage over PAC to be able to exchange with him and make him pay whilst making him miss

There are 2 types of counter punchers:

1. Floyd- potshots you. Primarily focused on defence. May lay on ropes until you have shot your bother then come back with something (maidana I)

2. Marquez- will risk tasting leather and will fire COMBINATIONS in retaliation .
          You have no idea what is going to actually going to happen on May 2nd. Pacquiao does sometimes back away when hit with a good shot (Morales, Marquez). And he doesn't fight well backing up. Floyd is going to be the hardest puncher at welterweight Manny as fought in four years.

Anything can happen

Comment

Mayweather hasn't hurt anyone in years. Let's be real here.

Comment

Chambers to Mayweather, from one power puncher to another.

Comment

I like it when their saying Pacquiao will get beat by Mayweather. That will make it even more sweeter when Pacquiao wins. I wonder what excuse are they going to tell us. Me if Manny loses I will give credit to Floyd being the best but not until he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by tyson chavez View Post
                  not only is money's power going to shock pac but also his groupies when they see their gods ears falling off from all the the punches money has hit him with.
                  and you will be shocked when mayweather starts walking pac down and and stop him. easy work.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    You have no idea what is going to actually going to happen on May 2nd. Pacquiao does sometimes back away when hit with a good shot (Morales, Marquez). And he doesn't fight well backing up. Floyd is going to be the hardest puncher at welterweight Manny as fought in four years.

Anything can happen
                    ?????

He likes when guys come right at him- this is well known

Look at what's happened vs guys who come right at him

Lmao- Floyd is NOT the hardest puncher PAC has fought in 4 years

I'm done replying to you

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      If his power was as poor as you seem to think it is elite fighters with 20lb advantage on him would just run him over , you dont have a clue about boxing thats why Floyd will dominate Manny and you will be all depressed looking for excuses .
                      He was not able to knock Josie Harris out.

The only guy I know who was shock with Floyd's power was Ortiz two sucker punches can't even knock ortiz completely out.

Comment

Working...
                      X