Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican legend Lupe Pintor, "Canelo is the biggest fraud in boxing..." (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=PeasantCrusha;15404207][QUOTE=icha;15404154]
    Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Ok, but who is the ghay dude standing next to Rubio?
    you have very limited boxing arguments so now you are trying to talk smack at me??
    keep trying...

Comment

ether......

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
        Mexicans always have to upset people and be the man on the bottom that fights above the circumstances. These two are the exact opposite. Coddled, pampered "superstars" in the making. A weed-riddled pampered slob and an overated tool who was less competitive against mayweather than robert guerrero.:lol:

There are many more deserving mexican fighters (who actually work hard for what they have) than these two. Mexico has a humongous talent pool, I dont see why anyone would want to settle, yes settle for jr and the ginger, unless it was for completely superfluous reasons. And I refuse to support them knowing the only thing mexicans care about are the aformentioned loser brothers, rather than the large stable of way better fighters mexico has and will always have.

Comment

[QUOTE=icha;15404219][QUOTE=PeasantCrusha;15404207]
          Originally posted by icha View Post
          you have very limited boxing arguments so now you are trying to talk smack at me??
          keep trying...
          You struggle with basic comprehension. I am NOT Lupe Pintor...Instead of addressing Lupe's take on Canelo, you immediately went into peasant mode in your earlier post. Stop ducking the question though: WHO is the ghay dude with the floppy ****s standing next to Rubio?

Comment

I'm not a Canelo fan, but I wouldn't say he's the biggest disappointment, that dubious honor goes to Chavez. As long as Canelo continues fighting solid competition, I have no complaints. Kirk is kind of a step back, but I'll let it go because we know how dangerous Kirk can be when healthy and focused. Also, the catchweight stuff has to stop; If you're not comfortable at LMW anymore, then just move up.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
              Absolutely. The guy in your avatar was the real deal. Canelo while decent, is as of Feb. 2015, overrated. Maybe his victory over Kirkland, will secure his ATG status but something tells me it won't.

Comment

[QUOTE=PeasantCrusha;15404232][QUOTE=icha;15404219]
                Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post

You struggle with basic comprehension. I am NOT Lupe Pintor...Instead of addressing Lupe's take on Canelo, you immediately went into peasant mode in your earlier post. Stop ducking the question though: WHO is the ghay dude with the floppy ****s standing next to Rubio?
                and why do i have to answer you that?
                again , no boxing arguments and want to make this personal...

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  I'm not a Canelo fan, but I wouldn't say he's the biggest disappointment, that dubious honor goes to Chavez. As long as Canelo continues fighting solid competition, I have no complaints. Kirk is kind of a step back, but I'll let it go because we know how dangerous Kirk can be when healthy and focused. Also, the catchweight stuff has to stop; If you're not comfortable at LMW anymore, then just move up.
                  GGG is there waiting for him...155 just feels like home right now for Canelo. Safe and warm.

Comment

GGG is there waiting for him...155 just feels like home right now for Canelo. Safe and warm.
                    so GGG cant go to 155??
                    anyway he is after cotto...

Comment

[QUOTE=PeasantCrusha;15404232][QUOTE=icha;15404219]

That's not a dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X