Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican legend Lupe Pintor, "Canelo is the biggest fraud in boxing..." (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AFTER HOURS View Post
    @ what time?
    By the end cuz the announcer pulls the plug right after he gets real 3:40 on.

Fker is being too harsh on ginger tho, and coming from me thats saying something. That being said imho if he would have said Chavez jr was both biggest disappointment and a fantasy in mexican boxing I would have completely agreed.

Comment

[QUOTE=icha;15403385][QUOTE=PeasantCrusha;15403329]Basically says Canelo's career is a fabrication. Goes on to say Chavez Jr. is also bogus. Too Harsh?

look who we have here the cotto fan that think his idol is a pu$$y making threads about canelo???
      business mode right???
      Why so hysterical? Do you disagree with Lupe Pintor?

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        By the end cuz the announcer pulls the plug right after he gets real 3:40 on.

Fker is being too harsh on ginger tho, and coming from me thats saying something. That being said imho if he would have said Chavez jr was both biggest disappointment and a fantasy in mexican boxing I would have completely agreed.
        lol Pintor knows about a billion more things about boxing than you

Comment

[QUOTE=icha;15403385][QUOTE=PeasantCrusha;15403329]Basically says Canelo's career is a fabrication. Goes on to say Chavez Jr. is also bogus. Too Harsh?

look who we have here the cotto fan that think his idol is a pu$$y making threads about canelo???
          business mode right???
          LOL. You bought into his weekly Canelo thread?

Comment

Pretty true.
            Its sad, who the media say are the best fighters and the ones that are arent always the same. It hurts me when I hear people talk about current mexican fighters and these are the tools people talk about. Either theyre dumb or there trying to make mexicans look bad on purpose. Mexico has so many better fighters, but all people can talk about is these two. Chavez has his name so he should be famous even though he is a compete waste of air. Canelo because self-hating mexicans have found their white messiah.:lol:

Is it any wonder other mexican fighters dont like these two and always cheer when they lose, hoping that they'll finally get some attention themselves. Mexicans always have to upset people and be the man on the bottom that fights above the circumstances. These two are the exact opposite. Coddled, pampered "superstars" in the making. A weed-riddled pampered slob and an overated tool who was less competitive against mayweather than robert guerrero.:lol:

There are many more deserving mexican fighters (who actually work hard for what they have) than these two. Mexico has a humongous talent pool, I dont see why anyone would want to settle, yes settle for jr and the ginger, unless it was for completely superfluous reasons. And I refuse to support them knowing the only thing mexicans care about are the aformentioned loser brothers, rather than the large stable of way better fighters mexico has and will always have.

Comment

It doesnt take a genius to look at Canelo's resume and come to this conclusion. His biggest wins are against Trout and Lara, both of which he only won because of VEEEERRRRY "fortunate" judging. Every other win has are against 140/147 fighters, bums, completely shot, or a combination of the three.

Comment

Canelo is the #1 Mexican boxer RIGHT NOW
                haters gonna hate

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
                  Canelo is the #1 Mexican boxer RIGHT NOW
                  haters gonna hate
                  #1 threat to Pink Crocs & Yoga Pants, too. That's why Quitto ducked Canelo.

Comment

I would agree with the statements made about Chavez Jr. ( at the moment) however Canelo is only 24 and is only eager to fight the best ; with high level opponents he has been improving with experience.I feel he has plenty of time to capture several world titles in multiple weight divisions and make a mark in boxing history.

Comment

He is right .

Comment

Working...
                      X