Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican legend Lupe Pintor, "Canelo is the biggest fraud in boxing..." (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    Espn announcer is a clown let the man finish if you ask him a question pathetic
    He talked about Canelo and Chavez jr in bad form offcourse he will cut him off.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
      It doesn't take a genius to understand that Canelo wouldn't be where he was if he looked like Juan Diaz. I have no idea what the infatuation is. He drained himself for the longest to beat on smaller fighters, he was embarrassed against Mayweather, got extremely beneficial judging against Trout and Lara, and he gets to parade around as if he's a 154 pound fighter. He's made the Canelo-weight of 155 and sadly the sanctioning bodies actually recognize it.

I give him more credit than some in that at least he takes on all challengers. He has some nice skill, but the marketing is even better.
      Spot on although i think he beat Trout convincingly.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Floyd the blown up welterweight walked Canelo down and had him in the corner balled up like a girl. Canelo is a Fraud. Move up to 160 fraud.Floyd schooled him in and out the ring and sent him packing to the Minute Maid Park

CaneloFloyd
        Bow Down Fraud

#FightGGG
        #FightGGG

I fight for my country!
        Lol. So when you going to fight again in your country that you love so much Canelo?
        I have to agree TFB, and I can almost guarantee that Canelo will NEVER fight Golovkin for this very reason(GGG would beat the brakes off of him) You think Floyd had him in reverse, Gennady would be downright horrifying what he would do to Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
          Spot on although i think he beat Trout convincingly.
          That's debatable he ran the last few rounds cause he was way ahead after like the 8th round smh

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            That's debatable he ran the last few rounds cause he was way ahead after like the 8th round smh
            Opening scoring I imagine is great if you're the guy winning. If you're losing though, its probably not so great.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
              Opening scoring I imagine is great if you're the guy winning. If you're losing though, its probably not so great.
              imagine if oscar would have had that opportunity vs tito or floyd...

Comment

lupe pintor is a huge mayweather fan. he called him humble and giving and talked about his generosity.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                  Basically says Canelo's career is a fabrication. Goes on to say Chavez Jr. is also bogus. Too Harsh?

Lupe pintor already admitted he was wrong about canelo, you should do the same... i got a seat for you at the front of the bandwagon..
                  By the way, long time no see....
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
                    Damn ethered!!! Dude said that the son of Chavez is a fantasy which I agree with. The biggest disappointment to mexican boxing was Canelo. I disagree tho Canelo didn't get embarrassed by Lara in his defeat and I know for a fact there are plenty more disappointing fighters out there that also come from Mexico....acting like putas ducking... thinking of one with a mustache.

I love how the announcer just cuts him off and signs off like "holy **** red alert!!! abort!"
                    but they're NOT at the level of canelo in terms of popularity. this is the reason why he's going in on canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X