Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican legend Lupe Pintor, "Canelo is the biggest fraud in boxing..." (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
    Basically says Canelo's career is a fabrication. Goes on to say Chavez Jr. is also bogus. Too Harsh?

Weird you post this because today I heard Canelo doesn't really get a lot of love from former boxers from Mexico and some of the media. They see him like a soap opera star who boxes. It is what it is I guess. Can't hate on the fact he faces all comers unlike certain mexican boxers like Santa cruz.

Comment

Canelo needs a new trainer but he's probably loyal to his team. I think Canelo could improve on not loading up and punching on the move. Using his hands to punch/trap opponents on the ropes. His cement feet need to be fixed.

One thing I really credit to Canelo is he has pretty good accuracy. Landed great uppercut shots on Lara while Lara tried to spin out.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        No hes not. Floyd is! Canelo maybe 2nd. Hes never impressed me. But honestly hes still young and could silence all critics
        Floyd the blown up welterweight walked Canelo down and had him in the corner balled up like a girl. Canelo is a Fraud. Move up to 160 fraud.Floyd schooled him in and out the ring and sent him packing to the Minute Maid Park

CaneloFloyd
        Bow Down Fraud

#FightGGG
        #FightGGG

I fight for my country!
        Lol. So when you going to fight again in your country that you love so much Canelo?
        Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 02-22-2015, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Would have agreed with him a year ago but Canelo has earned respect in the meantime. He's probably still overhyped in Mexico but he's rated about right everywhere else. Taking the Lara fight said a lot.

Comment

wow. He said canelo is the biggest deception in mexican boxing.

Comment

[QUOTE=icha;15403385][QUOTE=PeasantCrusha;15403329]Basically says Canelo's career is a fabrication. Goes on to say Chavez Jr. is also bogus. Too Harsh?

look who we have here the cotto fan that think his idol is a pu$$y making threads about canelo???
              business mode right???
              So in your very 1st comment you dont have anything to say about what Lupe pintor said? Good to know that you agree with him. Now go whipe your tears.

Comment

[QUOTE=bigjavi973;15404112][QUOTE=icha;15403385]
                Basically says Canelo's career is a fabrication. Goes on to say Chavez Jr. is also bogus. Too Harsh?

So in your very 1st comment you dont have anything to say about what Lupe pintor said? Good to know that you agree with him. Now go whipe your tears.
                to be honest no one cares about lupe right now, he is not chavez sr or marquez which opinions really mean something in mexico...
                just think about the fraud like this, it will be hard to find an active boxer that at 23 has better resume, not just from mexico but worldwide, thats how much of a fraud he is...

Comment

It doesn't take a genius to understand that Canelo wouldn't be where he was if he looked like Juan Diaz. I have no idea what the infatuation is. He drained himself for the longest to beat on smaller fighters, he was embarrassed against Mayweather, got extremely beneficial judging against Trout and Lara, and he gets to parade around as if he's a 154 pound fighter. He's made the Canelo-weight of 155 and sadly the sanctioning bodies actually recognize it.

I give him more credit than some in that at least he takes on all challengers. He has some nice skill, but the marketing is even better.

Comment

[QUOTE=bigjavi973;15404112][QUOTE=icha;15403385]

I don't think he knows who Lupe Pintor is. He came at me like Lupe is just my neighbor who works at Home Depot.

Denial 101

Comment

[QUOTE=icha;15404154][QUOTE=bigjavi973;15404112]
                      Originally posted by icha View Post
                      to be honest no one cares about lupe right now, he is not chavez sr or marquez which opinions really mean something in mexico...
                      just think about the fraud like this, it will be hard to find an active boxer that at 23 has better resume, not just from mexico but worldwide, thats how much of a fraud he is...
                      Ok, but who is the ghay dude standing next to Rubio?

Comment

Working...
                      X