Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Still 5 yrs left.

His comp will be Terence Crawford imo.
    Time to feed Pacquiao to Crawford imo.

Crawford next superstar.

Comment

Pacquiao stupid rushing was his only chance to win.

Stupid to box Floyd.

Pure boxers always beat boxer punchers.

I don't know when boxer punchers will learn realize that. You can't box punch a superior boxer.

Pac needed to be a pressure fighter. Might have gotten koed but only chance to win.
      And his corner carried on like he was doing well. I don't get what the game plan was.

Comment

• Very impressed with Floyd, that counter right hand was perfect all night. Fight went how I thought it would but less competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
          BUt you never mentioned this BEFORE the fight. Why? Seems so convenient to use this now when many Manny fans were so sure that they wouldn't be an issue.
          I thought that was common knowledge that Manny was over-the-hill. So is Floyd, but we wouldn't possibly say Floyd has fell down the hill as far as Manny. It doesn't take away from either man's fight last night. Manny threw less than 500 fu*king punches because he couldn't outbox Floyd at that pace. I think you're accusing me of being in the same level of Pac-fandom as Tua or PAC-BOY.

I give Floyd 100% credit, I take nothing away from him. Since the fight was signed I thought Floyd would win. I had it 60/40 in favor in Floyd going in.

Like Oscar said, my mind said Floyd, my heart said Pac.

Comment

Pacquiao stupid rushing was his only chance to win.

Stupid to box Floyd.

Pure boxers always beat boxer punchers.

I don't know when boxer punchers will learn realize that. You can't box punch a superior boxer.

Pac needed to be a pressure fighter. Might have gotten koed but only chance to win.
            When he did rush in he was off balance and more often than not got hit by a right hand for his efforts.

In some ways it was like the Canelo fight where at some point Pac just lost belief in himself.

Maidana had the right idea, just not the skills but then again who does?

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              I think it's clear as day pac fans dksab. Like I said earlier once I saw 70% picked manny I knew it was a wrap
              Yeah that was crazy. Lampley tried to downplay and justify it as manny being popular.

Pac fans just see with their heart and not with their eyes.

Comment

Still 5 yrs left.

His comp will be Terence Crawford imo.
                Look what you did to this man tua. Now he's gonna get kicked out of his apt. Guess pac monster didn't want it bad enough

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                Is it just me or does Floyd seem like he doesn't care about boxing anymore? Like he's just going thru the motions.

Lil pacroid seems to want it bad.

Sometimes that's enough.
                Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                Ok, Tua, you talked me into it. I am putting 500 on Pac.

Rent can wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  I think many people don't really see boxing as a sport. It's more like can a kick b's butt. yeah he could.

I find myself defending Mayweather to the casuals lately. They don't really separate the man from the boxer.

At least on here we know who/when he fought and how everything played out.
                  I actually read an article calling him a coward.

Yeah maybe he's a dirtbag for the domestic violence issues, but that doesn't take away the fact that he's a fantastic boxer. But you can't really tell dummies that.
                  That's the biggest issue and posters that I respect on here can't seem to do that as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr 117-111 View Post
                    And his corner carried on like he was doing well. I don't get what the game plan was.
                    Roach is going downhill quick it seems. He talks and talks about gameplans and teaching his fighters new stuff, but lately none of it seems to stick. He was barely talking in the corner when I actually paid attention to it.

Comment

Time to feed Pacquiao to Crawford imo.

Crawford next superstar.
                      Tua- how did you feel about the press conference, if you saw it?

Did you see Nsac official regarding what arum said?

FWIW i feel bad for guys like you and mak, beercules. Manny imo didn't show up, delusionally claimed victory, then made excuses for losing (maybe even lied) in post fight presser.

Comment

Working...
                      X