No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
    Read it and laugh. I have more on standby, but enjoy these.

Slow ass Maidana was able to land on Floyd. Imagine what Pac could do with his left death punch and lefty rapid fire combos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr 117-111 View Post
      Slow ass Maidana was able to land on Floyd. Imagine what Pac could do with his left death punch and lefty rapid fire combos.

And all those angles?

Comment

That was always one of my favorites!

Comment

• I wonder what the non-troll Manny fans think about:

1. The fight
          2. Floyd's dominance
          3. Manny's poor performance
          4. Manny's poor sportsmanship and injury excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            My neighbors girl said Tyson would beat Floyd, we started cracking up.
            I think many people don't really see boxing as a sport. It's more like can a kick b's butt. yeah he could.

I find myself defending Mayweather to the casuals lately. They don't really separate the man from the boxer.

At least on here we know who/when he fought and how everything played out.
            I actually read an article calling him a coward.

Yeah maybe he's a dirtbag for the domestic violence issues, but that doesn't take away the fact that he's a fantastic boxer. But you can't really tell dummies that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              I haven't made an excuse and I gave Floyd his props. He beat Manny.

Props to you Beercules!

If Floyd had lost, I would have come in here and taken my L. That's what REAL PEOPLE do.

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                I wonder what the non-troll Manny fans think about:

1. The fight
                2. Floyd's dominance
                3. Manny's poor performance
                4. Manny's poor sportsmanship and injury excuses.
                1. One side had to give
                2. Floyd delivers as he should of, if you thought Manny had the advantage prior to the fight, then you need to double check yourself as a boxing aficionado.
                3. Old, too many wars, look at any Pac fight in the past 3-4 years and tell me that's the same guy from Margarito and before. The shorter great fighter lost to the bigger great fighter.
                4. No comment. Manny, you lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  I think many people don't really see boxing as a sport. It's more like can a kick b's butt. yeah he could.

I find myself defending Mayweather to the casuals lately. They don't really separate the man from the boxer.

At least on here we know who/when he fought and how everything played out.
                  I actually read an article calling him a coward.

Yeah maybe he's a dirtbag for the domestic violence issues, but that doesn't take away the fact that he's a fantastic boxer. But you can't really tell dummies that.

I'll tell you this though. He paid for what he did. Look at a person's pattern of behavior, does he always do it, or did he have a moment in which he made a mistake, if he constantly does it than he needs mental help , but if it was an incident and then paid the price that is honorable in my book. There are many in power who rob folks everyday and never pay the price.

Comment

Pac's first punch of the fight was the right hand. He didn't favor it at all. STFU and bow down to KING HUBLOT!

Mayweather took a VOLCANO-SIZED DUMP on you and your "type" last night.

I don't care if Floyd won by a point. HE WON! That's all that counts.

118-110. People said Tito dominated old man Sweetpea back in the day. Those cards were unanimously 116-112 for Tito. Just sayin...
                    Last edited by malcolm; 05-03-2015, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• I think it's clear as day pac fans dksab. Like I said earlier once I saw 70% picked manny I knew it was a wrap

Comment

Working...
                      X