No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    I think it's clear as day pac fans dksab. Like I said earlier once I saw 70% picked manny I knew it was a wrap
    Jim Lampley even knew that was absurd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Holyfield, Mosley say Pacquiao wins

http://theblow.us/2015/05/mayweather...uiao-wins.html
      Why lie? Mosley said it could have gone either way.

Floyd won the fight, get over it.

Comment

• The Pacquaio fans are honestly pathetic.

I don't know why I expected people to give Floyd credit and respect if he beat Pacquaio. I should have known better.

Mosley, Canelo, Pacquiao, it's all the same **** different day.

Scared and ducking before the fight, fights then, beats them, then the excuses come.

Floyd Mayweather is undoubtedly the best figher of this era. Deal with it

Comment

• The Real Cinco De Mayo Fight

MayPac is done with. On Saturday, boxing's rising star takes center stage. Will Canelo Win big?

More importantly, will you win big? Test your boxing skills by joining The Game:

https://www.throwdownfantasy.com/gam.../55438809c7fa7

throwdown now!

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            1. One side had to give
            2. Floyd delivers as he should of, if you thought Manny had the advantage prior to the fight, then you need to double check yourself as a boxing aficionado.
            3. Old, too many wars, look at any Pac fight in the past 3-4 years and tell me that's the same guy from Margarito and before. The shorter great fighter lost to the bigger great fighter.
            4. No comment. Manny, you lost.
            BUt you never mentioned this BEFORE the fight. Why? Seems so convenient to use this now when many Manny fans were so sure that they wouldn't be an issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              The Pacquaio fans are honestly pathetic.

I don't know why I expected people to give Floyd credit and respect if he beat Pacquaio. I should have known better.

Scared and ducking before the fight, fights then, beats them, then the excuses come.

Your avatar is perfect after last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr 117-111 View Post
                Jim Lampley even knew that was absurd.
                Betting 101. Fade the public

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  The Pacquaio fans are honestly pathetic.

Lol easy work

Comment

• Some really sore reactions to this fight going on. I have noticed though that the majority of people complaining about the fight not being a barnstormer are casuals/fans of the men and not the game.

I do not mind that Floyd won, the same as I do not mind that Manny lost. I am just glad to have finally seen it. We needed to see it before we could rate it against history and we waited years for it and it happened, what is done is done...We got our result, what is there to be sour about unless you are ONLY a Manny fan/Floyd hater? It was a good fight, watch it back closely. Yes it may not have been the value for money or give warrant for its hype, but it wasn't terrible either. The only thing shameful for me is Pacquiao's continued 'belief' that he won despite not doing. Granted, he did not do as bad as one of the scores suggested but still.

I think people are disappointed in this fight because Manny did not perform as he was 'supposed' too, yet is adamant he did and Floyd performed how he was 'supposed' too and was adamant we shouldn't have expected anything else from him. I myself thought Manny would have done a lot better and give more to the fight, but Floyd simply fought how he had too, and should not be hated on for that. I am not disappointed in the fight we got.
                    Last edited by SthPaw; 05-03-2015, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• Anyone notice how a few times when Mayweather had his back to ropes, he sat down a bit and looked to land the counter right hand like Marquez did? Landed it a few times also but dont think any staggered Pacquaio (Mayweather didnt have as much pop and Pacquiao wasn't as ****** rushing in like he did vs Marquez) but it did make Pacquiao hesitant to press when he did have Mayweather there.

Then in the middle of the ring, he landed check hooks when Pac tried the left hand or a pull counter when Pacquaio jabbed.

Just a brilliant boxing exhibition

Comment

Working...
                      X