No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
    remember only God can save your soul not your hero fraud mayweather. following floyd will only lead you to sin, pain and hurt. look in the mirror and be real with yourself, please.
    There is no god. You're shit outta luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      There is no god. You're shit outta luck.
      i dont even think hes a real bible thumper, just one of his many e-personas he plays.. alot of the stuff he posts wouldnt come from a true religious freak

Comment

• Bayless is ref?

Aw brilliant, Floyd will be allowed to cheat then.

Cortez treatment part 2.

All Floyd had to do was initiate clinch after clinch in Maidana 2, and Bayless stopped and broke them up to stop Maidana from gaining any kind of rhythm or momentum.

Floyd fans call that "adjustments yo!, SKILLZ, dat boxing IQ doe!"

Comment

• When Pacquiao loses, Divine Hammer might take a long sabbatical from this site. The Butthurt will hurt hardest for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
            When Pacquiao loses, Divine Hammer might take a long sabbatical from this site. The Butthurt will hurt hardest for him.
            Meh, Divine Hammer is just a character. I mean, the real poster obviously takes his trolling seriously, but for all we know he might not even give a **** who wins the fight, as long as he gets to keep trolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
              your hero is using every advantage for this fight. he is no TBE. he is a fraud. get a clue for once.
              Haha my hero man listen i respect floyd as a fighter but outside of that to me he is just another man to me he aint my role model hell he aint even my fav boxer and i dont worship him like you pac fans worship manny its just this floyd hate has become redudant and at this point just flat out over the top yall either bringing up old **** out of floyds past or talking about his family or how he a ducker or cherry picker with not a single shred of evidence to back those claims well as far has ducking goes lol and yall discredit him every chance ya get trying to taint his record and lashing out at anyone who sides with him crazy how if a boxer or commentator sides with floyd now he doesnt know what the **** he is talking about and is just a pac hater but if he sides with manny then he is right on the money and speaking the truth lol at that logic tho ****ing hypocrites meanwhile you dont mention any of mannys problems along with his shady **** it works both ways both fighters made mistakes in the past both have matured maybe one alittle more than the other both learned from those mistakes and put it behind them but the fact that everything with yall is a conspiracy to screw manny lol so now floyd has hbo showtime the wbo and the government paid off yo that **** is pathetic sad and weak all you and the rest of those pac groupies do is either load up on your excuses and flood boxingscene and everywhere else with your delusions and fabrications to try to delute your insecurities about mannys chances in the fight is really annyoing and ridiculous i see more floyd fans respect manny than the other way bottomline is this may 2 we will either see floyd with his hand raised or manny excuses be damned lol rant over

Comment

• It's probably just me, but I'm excited to watch Lomachenko on the undercard.

Comment

• Kenny bayless has ref more manny fights than floyd fights

Comment

• Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                    It's probably just me, but I'm excited to watch Lomachenko on the undercard.
                    Lomachenko is must see tv.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                      Kenny bayless has ref more manny fights than floyd fights
                      Hey, Rolltide. Stop with the facts!! You are messing up the pac fans who are trying to post conspiracy theories.

Comment

Working...
                      X