Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else waiting for fight week to commence? We'll see many "long time" boxing fans appear out of no where.

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
      i don't trust bayless in a fight of this magnitude. floyd just needs to push pacquiao down and it's scored a knockdown. bayless completely incompetent.

can't trust him for this fight. not one bit. too old, and too incompetent.
      You're an idiot. Please stop. Just more excuses when Manny loses.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        divine fairy tale at it again lol
        only God can save your soul not floyd fraud mayweather. just remember that hanzsucker.

i hope you have the guts to admit you were wrong when pacquiao beats floyd.

Comment

at the end of the day i support a REAL warrior hero legend while you support the biggest fraud diva complainer this sport has ever known. get a clue. all of you floyd reject haymon farts need to get a clue.

floyd doesn't care about his fans, he doesn't respect past greats like ali and robinson, he doesn't care about women and he beats them regularly, he doesn't care for MORALS and what's RIGHT AND JUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your heart is very twisted and you need to look inside yourself and find the person you really want to be. the person that you want to be respected. right now you are a fraud like your hero and it's very sad.

Bruh, you take this "fan of a fighter" stuff WAY too seriously.

I couldn't give a good god damn if Mayweather loses this fight. The only person with a clear cut obsession for a fighter here, is you.

"Your heart is twisted because Pacquiao fans keep making excuses and you called them out on it"

Shut the fuck up already.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
            Bruh, you take this "fan of a fighter" stuff WAY too seriously.

I couldn't give a good god damn if Mayweather loses this fight. The only person with a clear cut obsession for a fighter here, is you.

"Your heart is twisted because Pacquiao fans keep making excuses and you called them out on it"

Shut the fuck up already.
            remember only God can save your soul not your hero fraud mayweather. following floyd will only lead you to sin, pain and hurt. look in the mirror and be real with yourself, please.

Comment

remember only God can save your soul not your hero fraud mayweather. following floyd will only lead you to sin, pain and hurt. look in the mirror and be real with yourself, please.
              There is no god. You're shit outta luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                There is no god. You're shit outta luck.
                i dont even think hes a real bible thumper, just one of his many e-personas he plays.. alot of the stuff he posts wouldnt come from a true religious freak

Comment

• Bayless is ref?

Aw brilliant, Floyd will be allowed to cheat then.

Cortez treatment part 2.

All Floyd had to do was initiate clinch after clinch in Maidana 2, and Bayless stopped and broke them up to stop Maidana from gaining any kind of rhythm or momentum.

Floyd fans call that "adjustments yo!, SKILLZ, dat boxing IQ doe!"

Comment

• When Pacquiao loses, Divine Hammer might take a long sabbatical from this site. The Butthurt will hurt hardest for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
                      When Pacquiao loses, Divine Hammer might take a long sabbatical from this site. The Butthurt will hurt hardest for him.
                      Meh, Divine Hammer is just a character. I mean, the real poster obviously takes his trolling seriously, but for all we know he might not even give a **** who wins the fight, as long as he gets to keep trolling.

Comment

Working...
                      X