Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OneHittaQuitta1 View Post
    Stop it already jeez excuse city with you pacfans
    your hero is using every advantage for this fight. he is no TBE. he is a fraud. get a clue for once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
      I support having Bayless in there.
      Both fighters are familiar with his reffing style, so there'll be no surprises.

Out of Floyd and Pac, Floyd would be more likely to clinch and use elbows. So Bayless is fine with me, because he breaks up clinches pretty fast. No wasted time is better for Pac.

I'm cool with the Bayless selection. I rather have a predictable ref then someone who might mess up badly.
      the issue is warnings, bayless will let guys clinch all day

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
        that's not the point you punk. the point is bayless can be very incompetent. a single false knockdown call in the pacquiao vs floyd fight can decide the winner! THINK!

bayless had a clear view of that push and still called it a knockdown hahahahahahha. what the heck?????
        That wasn't very nice, sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
          your hero is using every advantage for this fight. he is no TBE. he is a fraud. get a clue for once.
          Please, you guys are scared like you're the ones in there fighting. It's been nothing but excuses from Pacquiao fans since the fight got signed. Christ, he hasn't even lost yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            All Manny needs to do is win like 3 rounds and people are going to be petitioning ***** and writing letters to Congress and **** again
            A lot of pac fans have already scored 5 rounds for Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              Please, you guys are scared like you're the ones in there fighting. It's been nothing but excuses from Pacquiao fans since the fight got signed. Christ, he hasn't even lost yet.
              Lol but before the fight.

"Floyd is scared"

"Floyd is ducking"

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                Lol but before the fight.

"Floyd is scared"

"Floyd is ducking"
                Exactly. It's crybaby shiit no matter what.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                  at the end of the day i support a REAL warrior hero legend while you support the biggest fraud diva complainer this sport has ever known. get a clue. all of you floyd reject haymon farts need to get a clue.

floyd doesn't care about his fans, he doesn't respect past greats like ali and robinson, he doesn't care about women and he beats them regularly, he doesn't care for MORALS and what's RIGHT AND JUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your heart is very twisted and you need to look inside yourself and find the person you really want to be. the person that you want to be respected. right now you are a fraud like your hero and it's very sad.

Comment

• divine fairy tale at it again lol

Comment

• There are quite a few individuals in this forum who should not be allowed to even dress themselves in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                      X