• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holyfield, Mosley say Pacquiao wins

http://theblow.us/2015/05/mayweather...uiao-wins.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
      He got out boxed the entire fight man lol, couldn't have given it to Pac, everyone's reactions say it all, people taking cheap shots at Mayweather and saying he is boring and ruining boxing because he beat Pac clearly and made it not exciting for the casuals.

I know you were picking Pac to begin with mate, but sometimes you need to swallow your pride and say the better man won - that was Floyd Mayweather.
      Oh just wait, the youtube videos are coming.

Comment

He got out boxed the entire fight man lol, couldn't have given it to Pac, everyone's reactions say it all, people taking cheap shots at Mayweather and saying he is boring and ruining boxing because he beat Pac clearly and made it not exciting for the casuals.

I know you were picking Pac to begin with mate, but sometimes you need to swallow your pride and say the better man won - that was Floyd Mayweather.
        Nope not all, as I have pointed out.

Some are seeing the light.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Oh just wait, the youtube videos are coming.
          YouTube videos of what?

Comment

YouTube videos of what?
            footstomp trick, floyd pushing pac's head down, bayless helped floyd, memo, etc...

Comment

• Who would of thought Pac would come with the best excuse of all. The shoulder doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Manny lost to a............

Cherry picking, fraud, chicken, coward, scared, shook, ******, illiterate, brittle handed, 38 year old that doesn't even like boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                  Who would of thought Pac would come with the best excuse of all. The shoulder doe.
                  MANNY REALLY IS THE TRUE TBE (The best excuses)

Comment

• Manny really got frustrated. Last night was the fight time EVER that i've seen him rabbit punch in the clinch. Usually he just lets the other guy hit him until the ref breaks lol.

Comment

• I don't know what fight some of you were watching but Floyd hardly "dominated" Manny. When it came to offense both men were lacking but Manny certainly landed the hard shots and was the aggressor.

Mayweather excelled in the defense department but also clinched and held a lot early.

The problem with Mayweather fights are that his opponents tend to have to do a lot more work to get credit and win rounds. Watching the fight both men threw about the same and landed the same but since you're fighting Mayweather that isn't enough.

Good evenly matched fight but when you're fighting the hometown boy you got to do a lot more and sadly Pacquiao didn't do that.

Comment

Working...
                      X