No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
    just perfect, so all floyd has to do is push pacquiao down and it will be scored as a knockdown. what a sham.

To be fair Bayless did apologize to Pac for the mistake after the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      Yeah! I mean can you believe Bayless helped Mosley win that fight!

that's not the point you punk. the point is bayless can be very incompetent. a single false knockdown call in the pacquiao vs floyd fight can decide the winner! THINK!

bayless had a clear view of that push and still called it a knockdown hahahahahahha. what the heck?????

Comment

• I support having Bayless in there.
        Both fighters are familiar with his reffing style, so there'll be no surprises.

Out of Floyd and Pac, Floyd would be more likely to clinch and use elbows. So Bayless is fine with me, because he breaks up clinches pretty fast. No wasted time is better for Pac.

I'm cool with the Bayless selection. I rather have a predictable ref then someone who might mess up badly.

Comment

• Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
          To be fair Bayless did apologize to Pac for the mistake after the fight.
          i don't trust bayless in a fight of this magnitude. floyd just needs to push pacquiao down and it's scored a knockdown. bayless completely incompetent.

can't trust him for this fight. not one bit. too old, and too incompetent.
          Last edited by Divine Hammer; 04-21-2015, 12:47 PM.

Comment

that's not the point you punk. the point is bayless can be very incompetent. a single false knockdown call in the pacquiao vs floyd fight can decide the winner! THINK!

bayless had a clear view of that push and still called it a knockdown hahahahahahha. what the heck?????
            Stop it already jeez excuse city with you pacfans

Comment

• Originally posted by OneHittaQuitta1 View Post
              Stop it already jeez excuse city with you pacfans
              your hero is using every advantage for this fight. he is no TBE. he is a fraud. get a clue for once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
                I support having Bayless in there.
                Both fighters are familiar with his reffing style, so there'll be no surprises.

Out of Floyd and Pac, Floyd would be more likely to clinch and use elbows. So Bayless is fine with me, because he breaks up clinches pretty fast. No wasted time is better for Pac.

I'm cool with the Bayless selection. I rather have a predictable ref then someone who might mess up badly.
                the issue is warnings, bayless will let guys clinch all day

Comment

That wasn't very nice, sir.

Comment

your hero is using every advantage for this fight. he is no TBE. he is a fraud. get a clue for once.
                    Please, you guys are scared like you're the ones in there fighting. It's been nothing but excuses from Pacquiao fans since the fight got signed. Christ, he hasn't even lost yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      All Manny needs to do is win like 3 rounds and people are going to be petitioning ***** and writing letters to Congress and **** again
                      A lot of pac fans have already scored 5 rounds for Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X