No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Same old song. Everybody sucking off hbo while showtime sucks lol. Give me a break
    did you see the hbo special lol? i dont think showtime sucks at all but this production was a lot better to me

Comment

• If it's a boxing match between HBO and Showtime. Showtime would've been knocked out the first 10 seconds of the match.

You could really see the difference between their production styles. HBO they make you feel like you are part of the story as if you are with the fighters journey all this time and as boxing fan who waited for so long for this to happen while Showtime just tells you a story.

Comment

• So worthless or lesser fighters like guerrero, cotto, canelo and maidana landed a minimum of 115 punches but your predictions have the faster, more active, aggressive, more talented, ATG, landing a total of......0-1punches for 12 rounds. Makes sense.

Maybe because the floyd who fought guerrero, jmm, ortiz, maidana that came from lower weights got knocked out? Besides a great suckered punch, his last meaningful KO was 8 years ago vs Hatton while Pac has beaten up almost all fighters he has faced.

Because stats don't count or FACTS, only fan boy reactions to floyd is invisible. Damn may 2nd can't come soon enough.

Comment

• After round 1:
          Sr: How ya doin son?
          Jr: It hurts dad! Can i shell up the rest of the fight?
          Sr: Ok. I'll just pack my things coz i need to go. Good luck son!
          Jr: Can you atleast throw the towel before you go? ... Dad?! wtf where are you?!!!

LOL

Comment

• Why Pacquiao won't land more than 200 punches on Floyd? He couldn't land more than 200 punches on Marquez in any of the four fights they fought. Floyd is the far superior defensive fighter so I just don't see how Manny will pull that off.

Yes Maidana landed 221 shots on Floyd but Floyd stood right in front of him and Maidana had to throw nearly 900 punches just to land the shots he did. If Floyd moves and pot shots Manny won't land anywhere near that. And I'll bet all my points on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Same old song. Everybody sucking off hbo while showtime sucks lol. Give me a break
              Did you watch the specials? HBO's was epic.

Showtime was... well.. Showtime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                Yes Maidana landed 221 shots on Floyd but Floyd stood right in front of him and Maidana had to throw nearly 900 punches just to land the shots he did. If Floyd moves and pot shots Manny won't land anywhere near that. And I'll bet all my points on it.
                Not sure how you can even compare Pac and Maidana's work rates and speed

Floyd won't be able to move the whole fight. Thats why he's hoping his Ariza geranium derived shakes will give him a bit more pep in his punches
                Last edited by Don Mac; 04-19-2015, 03:09 AM.

Comment

• size of Pac's biceps..!

Comment

• What Floyd think of Manny singing his ring entrance song. LOL!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Mac View Post
                      Not sure how you can even compare Pac and Maidana's work rates and speed

Floyd won't be able to move the whole fight. Thats why he's hoping his Ariza geranium derived shakes will give him a bit more pep in his punches
                      Maidana, as of late has had a higher workrate than Pacquiao. Manny now fights in spurts while Maidana just continues to swing for the fences. Pacquiao may be faster but Maidana is the much heavier and more physical guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X