No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr 117-111 View Post
    [img]http://persephone****zine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/chris-rock-huh-face.gif[/img]

Do you know how long it would take to quote and list every single one of your posts?

Ever since the fight was signed you have been making premature excuses of why Pac will lose. If you think he will lose just make a prediction.
    the only one you were able to find and think was an excuse was that one in your sig and you edited it out to fit your agenda.

pre mature excuses you say ha ha ha ha ha

Comment

• any update on Floyd random drug test by USADA?

less than two weeks to go no word yet? reeks

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
        any update on Floyd random drug test by USADA?

less than two weeks to go no word yet? reeks
        Nope.

They are only testing Manny.

Deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
          Nope.

Deal with it.
          take the test, take the test! Floyd fans "What test?"

Floyd need not be tested I know he is clean - V Webb

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
            Nope.

Deal with it.
            Hope they blood drain him for ducking test for 5 years. Easy work for floyd Dracula mayweather

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
              take the test, take the test! Floyd fans "What test?"
              Let the commission do their jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Let the commission do their jobs.
                hope Floyd releases those videos of him being tested by USADA like the video on Pac's hotel meeting that was released for the public to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  2 weeks I can tell hype job, weebler, evol, rath, tay rock, D4 and many many many more to tell me how my ass tastes.
                  I don't even care about this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    i jus get this Jamarcus Russel vibe from the guy
                    The only thing these guys have in common is that they were coached by Jimbo Fisher.

Jamarcus was drafted solely on potential and the fact he had one of the strongest arms ever for a guy entering the draft.

However, as a fan of college football, I could tell he would be a bust due to the fact that LSU's entire passing offense consisted of short passes (screens, slants etc)...basically routes that any QB could make as it didn't require checking down, reading coverages and making adjustments at the line of scrimmage.

So basically Russell had a high completion percentage based off of running a watered down passing attack.

Winston, on the other hand, is very smart as a QB (same level as Andrew Luck when he came out).

The only knock on him, and it's an overblown one, are his off field issues. However, outside of stealing those crab legs, he really hasn't done any bad.

He didn't **** that girl.....and the only other incident was him yelling fvkkk her in the pvssy was typical behavior from a 20 year old college kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Hope they blood drain him for ducking test for 5 years. Easy work for floyd Dracula mayweather
                      it was just a spoon full of blood for pete sake.

how did USADA ever managed to divide a spoon full of blood on four vials is truly amazing.

Comment

Working...
                      X