No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
    He's super scared (like regular scared, but with a cape) to fight Manny.

SO SCARED, in fact, that he's......fighting Manny.

I tell ya, you can almost smell the fear from here.
    Is he as scared as he was of Mosley and Canelo? He was called a coward for being scared of them but fighting them didn't change the fact he was a coward, for being scared of them. Wait, what?

Will fighting the guy he's super scared of stop him being a coward? Find out next time, on NSB..

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Err, no. I'm glad the fight is signed, I'm pissed it took so long and we know why that was. Now run along and get back to not so subtly licking floydiot arses, theres a good boy.
      Keep telling yourself that. Your long, long list of excuses suggest otherwise. And after Floyd wins, you'll cry that Manny would have won 5 years ago. Even though you know he wouldn't have.

Your obsession with Pacquiao is pathetic. Look at how mad you get. Dropping all your little ignorant pet names that don't make a bit of sense. It's unhealthy, champ. Pacquiao doesn't care about you. I know it hurts, but it needed to be said.

Comment

He's super scared (like regular scared, but with a cape) to fight Manny.

SO SCARED, in fact, that he's......fighting Manny.

I tell ya, you can almost smell the fear from here.
        I told u man uncle al was gonna take away his cars if he didn't fight manny. He had no choice!!!1!11

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Is he as scared as he was of Mosley and Canelo? He was called a coward for being scared of them but fighting them didn't change the fact he was a coward, for being scared of them. Wait, what?

Will fighting the guy he's super scared of stop him being a coward? Find out next time, on NSB..
          Exit Pacquiao. Enter GGG.

Comment

Who's backtracking, arseface? Not me. Floyd's a **** and you expect people to think he's less of a **** for taking a fight he absolutely had to take...oor you gonna go full flom and tell me he had 'options'? What a crock of shit.
            Options? You said he had already signed for the cotto rematch and to book it. That's why the canelo fight fell through. Lucky for you mods deleted the thread.

So what did cotto get to not fight Floyd and step aside?

Comment

Keep telling yourself that. Your long, long list of excuses suggest otherwise. And after Floyd wins, you'll cry that Manny would have won 5 years ago. Even though you know he wouldn't have.

Your obsession with Pacquiao is pathetic. Look at how mad you get. Dropping all your little ignorant pet names that don't make a bit of sense. It's unhealthy, champ. Pacquiao doesn't care about you. I know it hurts, but it needed to be said.
              Dude, if you think nobody notices your constant licking of other floydgimps arseholes whilst laughably failing to hide behind a veneer of impartiality, then you're every bit as thick as the guy who thinks a decade is eleven years long.

The only thing missing off your sig is 'John M is a floydiot'. That would actually be a true statement unlike the other horseshit written there!

Comment

Exit Pacquiao. Enter GGG.
                And Keith Thurman too, he's definitely gonna get some shine.

Comment

Dude, if you think nobody notices your constant licking of other floydgimps arseholes whilst laughably failing to hide behind a veneer of impartiality, then you're every bit as thick as the guy who thinks a decade is eleven years long.

The only thing missing off your sig is 'John M is a floydiot'. That would actually be a true statement unlike the other horseshit written there!
                  bro just stop youre getting ethered by that john guy

Comment

• Wow. 2015 is going to be a crazy year of boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy Work TBE View Post
                      bro just stop youre getting ethered by that john guy
                      Yeah, err....proper ethered my.....my god, that username. Dont get any cheesier than that!

Comment

Working...
                      X