No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    Floyd will clinch and complain to the referee more in this fight than any other in his career, that much I know. I can see this fight being pretty hard to watch, its going to need a very strong ref.
    You also knew floyd cotto 2 was signed and booked for may 2nd. You also knew floyd would never fight manny.

The only thing you really know is how to make up fake words with the name "floyd" in them.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Floyd will clinch and complain to the referee more in this fight than any other in his career, that much I know. I can see this fight being pretty hard to watch, its going to need a very strong ref.
      Is It safe to say to remind the ref to bring a crowbar with him to "unclinched" Floyd from Pac?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Of course.

Do you not?
        He asked that question like Morales was even prime in 2005. He had just been through 2 wars with Barrera and was clearly on the decline.

Comment

• Y'all got what y'all asked for

Manny is deeper water than he can swim....no catch weight or prior beatdowns to soften up the comp

May weather ud or late ko

Logically, all PAC has is hope or luck....may weather has better defense, timing, physical strength, length, and smarts

Can't wait til all these pacfardoans get down or lay down

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr 117-111 View Post
            He asked that question like Morales was even prime in 2005. He had just been through 2 wars with Barrera and was clearly on the decline.
            Yeah and Cotto was suddenly rejuvinated and drank from the fountain of youth when he fought Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              Y'all got what y'all asked for

Manny is deeper water than he can swim....no catch weight or prior beatdowns to soften up the comp

May weather ud or late ko

Logically, all PAC has is hope or luck....may weather has better defense, timing, physical strength, length, and smarts

Can't wait til all these pacfardoans get down or lay down
              I can understand some of the Floyd sycophants stating that Floyd might win easily in a decision but to think he KO's Pac is a fantasy of the delusional. When is the last time KO's anything other than a girlfriend?? Oh, Ortiz??? The infamous suckerpunch ko, lol..Yeah, keep on riding that one...better yet when is the last time Floyd left any marks or bruises on anyone??? ...exactly....I can see a Floyd W in a decision but stopping the fight TKO/KO? Fantasy

Comment

• There is a difference between hoping for a win...and knowing

If may weather loses no excuses he trains like a mad man...but he'll win and I can't wait to see the excuses why

He was smaller, sloppy, and lunged with punches 5 years ago PAC ain't gonna turn into a knew fighter

@ 147 he ain't a puncher n he isn't active against elite guys like jmm or Bradley

So all of a sudden he gonna throw 100 punches a round at 35...wishful thinking

Only hope PAC has is a tarver- Jones 2 ko....if not expect a late ko loss or ud

Comment

• Originally posted by Shapopojoe View Post
                  I can understand some of the Floyd sycophants stating that Floyd might win easily in a decision but to think he KO's Pac is a fantasy of the delusional. When is the last time KO's anything other than a girlfriend?? Oh, Ortiz??? The infamous suckerpunch ko, lol..Yeah, keep on riding that one...better yet when is the last time Floyd left any marks or bruises on anyone??? ...exactly....I can see a Floyd W in a decision but stopping the fight TKO/KO? Fantasy
                  Timing my boy....timing

Manny lunges in and will be fighting the best CounterPuncher of his era

A ww jmm does not hit harder or have better timing or accuracy than money may

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                    Yeah and Cotto was suddenly rejuvinated and drank from the fountain of youth when he fought Floyd.
                    That has nothing to do with what was being talked about

Comment

• I'm still unaware as of this bout is for both of Mayweather's WBC/WBA Welterweight titles? It really should be of they're fighting at welterweight...

Comment

Working...
                      X