No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    the leadup for this fight has caused more interaction between john and D4 than with their own families

They both need to settle down and use the pm system.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      "Justin Fortune would make sure Manny Pacquiao enters the ring against Floyd Mayweather Jr. on May 2 at an exact 150 pounds. Not an ounce less, not an ounce more.

The 49-year-old Fortune, Pacquiao***8217;s strength and conditioning coach, also wants Pacquiao to tip the scales at an exact 146.5 lb during the official weigh-in on May 1.

Fortune said Pacquiao***8217;s metabolism is too fast that it would be ideal if he registers that weight. As to fighting at 150, Fortune said he found out that it***8217;s where Pacquiao is ***8220;very fast, very strong.***8221;

http://sports.inquirer.net/178976/fo...#ixzz3YACGdE97

He said Pacquiao must bulk up a bit since he expects Mayweather to weigh in at 147 and rehydrate to 160 lb on fight night.

Floyd as I've said is looking top heavy. This confirms it. Floyd wants to go in @ 160.

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-24-2015, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aihki... View Post
        This is funny. They saw the pacmarq IV was the blueprint to beat pacman. Just like bradley trying to emulate marquez win by swinging wildly. And floyd will be schooled just like bradley.
        Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
        Yeah. Marquez definitely just "swings wildly"
        i didn't said marquez was swinging wildly. bradley was swinging wildly coz he was trying to emulate marquez. the difference is marquez can hit his target, while he cannot.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          You determined all that just by looking at the pic which make his arms look bigger? Lol even in the video on the last page zab said how floyds always defense first. You really think floyd will be swinging like a ****** praying for a ko lol
          i'd be praying he will go offense. i need to see a fight for my money's worth, not to see someone fight just to survive the 12 rounds and win conveniently thru the judges.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Floyd as I've said is looking top heavy. This confirms it. Floyd wants to go in @ 160.

Lol confirms it? Fortune doesn't know shlt about what the other team is doing. When has floyd ever came in the ring at 160

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              You determined all that just by looking at the pic which make his arms look bigger? Lol even in the video on the last page zab said how floyds always defense first. You really think floyd will be swinging like a ****** praying for a ko lol
              I don't think there will be any changes in how Floyd approaches this fight. With one exception, it would seem that when he does connect, he definitely wants it to have an impact every time.

Normally Floyd is happy to connect and leave an impact with the judges, the added arm strength suggests that he wants connect with authority against Manny firstly, and register the impact secondly with the judges.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post

If you like Pacquiao to win, sure, you could bet both of those.

$100 decision wins $435

$100 inside the distance is $485

$200 on Pacquiao straight (at current 5d line) wins $370

Just keep in mind that if you win a decision or ko/tko bet, you're losing the other. Subtract that $100.
                good to know for amateur bettors like me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                  Against someone of pacquaios level and someone with incredible stamina, it'll be ill advised for mayweather to give away early rounds and relying on sweeping the last two-thirds of the fight
                  i guess floyd's bulking up for an earlier win, sacrificing his stamina.

Comment

• I hope Pac retires after Floyd makes a fool out of him and his fans. What a great accomplishment it'd be to not only rid of the most overrated fighter in the past 50 years or so, but also retire his obnoxious and racist bigoted fans. What an accomplishment that'd be for boxing fans alike. Can't wait till Floyd knocks him out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Obayifo View Post
                      I hope Pac retires after Floyd makes a fool out of him and his fans. What a great accomplishment it'd be to not only rid of the most overrated fighter in the past 50 years or so, but also retire his obnoxious and racist bigoted fans. What an accomplishment that'd be for boxing fans alike. Can't wait till Floyd knocks him out.
                      Word brotha, that Poochio is going to sleep!

Allah Akbar Peace be with you my brother.

Comment

Working...
                      X