Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
    Compared to the fighter he became.

If you want to base your gameplan off of the first Morales fight then I hope to hell you're one of Floyd's trainers.
    Morales' success lasted well into the rematch, since then Pacquiao hasn't seen a better lead right hand, as well as a solid stepping in jab. So both those fights can be looked at.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      When...? Three years later when Marquez exposed those same flaws that he first capitalized on -- noting that Morales said he used the Marquez blueprint?

When did he stop being green? 40 fights in? 50? That's a lame excuse.

Pacquiao was an experienced champ entering his peak years.
      When Pacquiao fought morales he was strictly a left handed, pure aggression fighter. That was literally a decade and a half ago.

He's not the same fighter. Pacquiao has worked on his defense, developed his guard, he's developed a right hand, he's developed his counters, he can fight going backwards, unless you completely skipped the margarito and rios fight.

If you think the Pacquiao that fought morales is the same fighter that he became at his best, then you have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

When Pacquiao fought morales he was strictly a left handed, pure aggression fighter. That was literally a decade and a half ago.

He's not the same fighter. Pacquiao has worked on his defense, developed his guard, he's developed a right hand, he's developed his counters, he can fight going backwards, unless you completely skipped the margarito and rios fight.

If you think the Pacquiao that fought morales is the same fighter that he became at his best, then you have no idea what you're talking about.
        Don't even try that bull**** of flipping it. You said he was green. So when exactly did he gain experience?

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          Morales' success lasted well into the rematch, since then Pacquiao hasn't seen a better lead right hand, as well as a solid stepping in jab. So both those fights can be looked at.
          What about the third fight

Comment

• Today is the Weigh In.

Comment

What about the third fight

I can't help you

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Don't even try that bull**** of flipping it. You said he was green. So when exactly did he gain experience?
                He wasn't even the same fighter from the first fight to the second, so when you say Pacquiao is the same fighter he was in the first Morales fight(10 years ago) then I'm sorry just don't know what you're talking about.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-01-2015, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  I can't help you
                  I didn't ask for help

Comment

He wasn't even the same fighter from the first fight to the second, so when you say Pacquiao is the same fighter he was in the first Morales fight then I'm sorry just don't know what you're talking about.
                    Nah. YOU said he was green in the first Morales fight. Green.

So tell me: When did Pacquiao gain experience?

Comment

• 50 Cent is on first take.

Comment

Working...
                      X