No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    You are absolutely pathetic. Your whole career as a poster has proven to be a waste. Your services are no longer needed on NSB.

Fight is on and we know you don't watch boxing. You are nothing more than a hype job.
    This sums the mentality of the floydgimping bumsniff up perfectly. Not only do you sound incredibly bitter(and mad), but you have just exposed yourself for the spunk matted basement dweller you are! 'Career as a poster'????? Seriously Dunn, this really is a job for you! Fooking hells bells!

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      I doubt it. Once the bell rings, it's business as usual.
      Reason I ask that was listening to players interviews about the superbowl even if experiencing before came.out slow.. took a few minutes to get back into the swing. I hope this would not lead to a fast ko..

Comment

It did get pretty ridiculous. Even the crappy hotels like Excalibur and Linq are ******* up the prices pretty high. I think I'm gonna end up staying at Monte Carlo.
        You snag a ticket yet or you gonna wait to see what you can get outside arena?

Comment

I am loving seeing these guys back track and spin.

Now he's "been humiliated" into taking the fight. Every time they say he's scared, he signs to fight the guy he's scared of. Then there's a new list of excuses.

And the beat goes on.

"I'll tell you one goddamn thing right now, NO anonymous kid is gonna get on a website and say mean stuff about me. Let's make the fight. I'll put my fear aside, for the good of the internet message board posters!"
          Who's backtracking, arseface? Not me. Floyd's a **** and you expect people to think he's less of a **** for taking a fight he absolutely had to take...oor you gonna go full flom and tell me he had 'options'? What a crock of shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by thiefery View Post
            Reason I ask that was listening to players interviews about the superbowl even if experiencing before came.out slow.. took a few minutes to get back into the swing. I hope this would not lead to a fast ko..
            Yeah. I think the SB is a little different. A lot of those guys haven't been in the spotlight before. For Floyd and Manny, they're used to be THE guy. I would guess the jitters would come in the locker room before the fight.

Comment

• Did I miss something...how does ticketprocess.com have these tickets for resale already?

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                Who's backtracking, arseface? Not me. Floyd's a **** and you expect people to think he's less of a **** for taking a fight he absolutely had to take...oor you gonna go full flom and tell me he had 'options'? What a crock of shit.
                Aw, did I touch a nerve?

You're mad that the fight got signed. Just like everyone said you'd be, when you were calling him a coward. Now he's gonna beat your guy, and you're gonna be.....mad again.

"He scared, doe"

He signs the fight

"Dey maked him did it!"

Shut the fuck up.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  Lol, given Floyd's record of cowardice and all round shit****ery, you could hardly blame me. Besides, floyd was most likely thinking of Cotto 2 until he realised that too much momentum had built up and that he would have looked like an even bigger phaggot than usual. Get your ass back over to worldstar, or even worse, blacksports online!

You're such a ****in tool.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    You snag a ticket yet or you gonna wait to see what you can get outside arena?
                    I'll be honest, even as bad as I'd like to see it live, I can't, and won't spend $3000 on a ticket. I was out there for the Canelo fight. I watched the Friday fights and got VIP seating to the weigh in. I watched the fight closed circuit at Planet Hollywood with free beer and free food. It was a ****ing blast.

I like to get out there on Wednesday so that I can experience the fight week festivities. It's crazy out there on fight week.

Comment

• Originally posted by thiefery View Post
                      Quick question, this fight will be bigger than a superbowl could ever be. Is it out.of the question that one of these fighters (if not both) crack.under the lights, even for a moment or two?
                      i think mayweather and pac are basically impervious to pressure at this point. that's partly why they're the best

Comment

Working...
                      X