No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
    Rooms available at MGM @ $105 per night now.
    You're late homie. I already reported this news.

Comment

• nice!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

nice!!!
        didnt gorilla prod promo use that scene in the latest one they made.. Maybe thats why it got deleted lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Obayifo View Post
          Full blown meltdown coming just one day from now. Balut is going to taste very bitter for a few months.
          They are already starting lol. Divine has gone off the deep end. He can feel the wall closing in on him.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              They are already starting lol. Divine has gone off the deep end. He can feel the wall closing in on him.
              Lmfao.!!!!!!!

Remarkable timing. Divine was one of the lutenants of the P@ct@rd army and he's bailing 24 hrs before the fight. Smh. You gotta see this thing through!!!

Comment

• Divine has invested himself way too much in this, it's just a fight & shyt always happens in boxing. Show him a clip of Marquez icing Pacquiao right now & I'm sure he'll get a heart attack (no offence)
                Last edited by gamefrk; 05-01-2015, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                  pac's going to need a frickin blood donor and the fight isn't even here yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! boxing corrupt joke sport. USADA most corrupt ever. Floyd coward fraud even has to get manny's cup inspected joke clown.
                  Unbelievable disgusting ****.But what else do you expect from a life long coward son of a bish? Why do you think everyone considers him a joke fraud worthless trash son of a whore?

I GUARANTEE YOU man, floyd will start drama after the weigh in with the gloves as well. SO be prepared for manny to be harassed into using pillows as well. Just wait for hell to erupt at the weigh in.

I hate that coward bish ass poosy man. I'm not going to say what I wish happens to him on Saturday night because this forum is sensitive but you damn well know what I want to see happen. **** him. **** his existence that pathetic ****sexual bish.

WAR PACQUIAOOO!!!! This makes me even more hyped and furious for Saturday night.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    didnt gorilla prod promo use that scene in the latest one they made.. Maybe thats why it got deleted lol
                    It's back up

And that is the gp promo

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      He had a deal with promoters a while back where they paid him to use his stuff. Hopefully it's the same for this.

Comment

Working...
                      X