• I'll donate my blood to manny

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      No not at all, please elaborate brotha

Was it a urine or blood test today?
      Roach said 12 Blood tests

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        You're talking to the most ignorant fanbase ever. They only see and believe what they want to see and believe.
        LOL, that's very ironic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          USADA tests both fighters equal amounts. Blood tested 13 times? Complete bull****, only a ****** would believe that.
          i'm done with manny vs floyd fight, i'm done with boxing, i'm done with this dumbo forum!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE LAST STRAWWWWWWW!!!!!!

people need to wake up and look yourselves in the mirror and BE REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this sport sucks! look at the greed, corruption, the fact that your opponent can manipulate everything in his favor like this!!! are you kidding me????????? no wonder this sport doesn't get any attention. PBC numbers suck because boxing sucks. no one cares.

goodbye! there are a lot of good people on this forum who love boxing, but i hope they will wake up and move on from this sport. nothing positive about boxing whatsoever. i wish you all the best of luck to the good people here but i can't pretend to love this poop sport anymore. i can't!!!!

Comment

• Rooms available at MGM @ $105 per night now.

Comment

• I get it how people are hyped up for this fight but to me "this is just another fight."

Don't get me wrong, I love Pacman and wanted this fight as much as the next person but I already had gotten over it. I'll be cheering for him and if he wins he wins.

Maybe I'll be more hyped up come fight time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                i'm done with manny vs floyd fight, i'm done with boxing, i'm done with this dumbo forum!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE LAST STRAWWWWWWW!!!!!!

people need to wake up and look yourselves in the mirror and BE REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this sport sucks! look at the greed, corruption, the fact that your opponent can manipulate everything in his favor like this!!! are you kidding me????????? no wonder this sport doesn't get any attention. PBC numbers suck because boxing sucks. no one cares.

goodbye! there are a lot of good people on this forum who love boxing, but i hope they will wake up and move on from this sport. nothing positive about boxing whatsoever. i wish you all the best of luck to the good people here but i can't pretend to love this poop sport anymore. i can't!!!!
                You'd have been gone tomorrow anyway. Bye.

Comment

• Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
                  Rooms available at MGM @ $105 per night now.
                  You're late homie. I already reported this news.

Comment

• nice!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

nice!!!
                      didnt gorilla prod promo use that scene in the latest one they made.. Maybe thats why it got deleted lol

Comment

Working...
                      X