• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.thefightcity.com/mayweath...gy-prediction/

interesting article by leewylie1

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
      your hero is a FRAUUUUUUUDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that no good blood draining coward punk sucker.

manny tested OVER 13 TIMES!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

what the heck?????????? i'm done with boxing. i ain't even watching this fight anymore. all of you are pathetic wasting your time and money with this joke sport where one fighter can manipulate and control things in his favor like this.

i thought we were goign to get a GOOD FIGHT! a FAIR FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what we're getting is a typical floyd/haymon corrupt poopfest! i ain't buying. SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

over $100 PPV! hundreds of thousands for tickets??? hahahahahahaha boxing SUUUUCCCKKKS.
      USADA tests both fighters equal amounts. Blood tested 13 times? Complete bull****, only a ****** would believe that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Can't weight drain this guy so let's take all his blood.

Veteran Tacticz.
        But manny is the habitual weight drainer.

Comment

• I wonder if people understand being tested and being BLOOD tested aren't one in the same. You do know a urine test is also a test...right?

Comment

• Full blown meltdown coming just one day from now. Balut is going to taste very bitter for a few months.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              I actually am pretty damn curious about that. If it is anything less than half then it's pretty unfair.
              Half? If it's not the same number of times it's scandalous. It would raise major questions about USADA.

I can't imagine they would do that. It would genuinely be shocking.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                But manny is the habitual weight drainer.
                " I don't fight guys at catch weights "

Poor Ginger was a walking skeleton eating a leaf of lettuce a day.

Comment

I wonder if people understand being tested and being BLOOD tested aren't one in the same. You do know a urine test is also a test...right?
                  You're talking to the most ignorant fanbase ever. They only see and believe what they want to see and believe.

Comment

• I know this is short notice but room rates in Vegas have plummeted 50%. Still grossly overpriced buy where rooms were $600, they are now $300 or less. Some so cheap as just over $100. Vegas did not get the turn out they anticipated. Of course, this won't apply to most but for some of us Vegas is just a car ride away.

Comment

I wonder if people understand being tested and being BLOOD tested aren't one in the same. You do know a urine test is also a test...right?
                      No not at all, please elaborate brotha

Was it a urine or blood test today?

Comment

Working...
                      X