No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post

USADA is going to blood drain pac down to 140 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm no longer excited for this fight. i'm not even going to watch this joke anymore. where's the fairness????????? where's the glory??? this is why boxing is a complete joke moronic sport that no one ever cares about.

Comment

• Floyd doesn't weight drain his opponents with catch weights, he gets them blood drained LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post

Just a half a pound of blood more. Where's that dehydrator guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          Ridiculous....... 13 times now. Yet floyd has only been tested once and we never saw any proof of it. Pacquiao is heading into the fight with 40-60% blood in his system taken out. Which will make his victory that much more impressive. He will be dizzy and drained tomorrow night, with the cramps worsened due to no blood flow.... But watch as the warrior rises.
          pac's going to need a frickin blood donor and the fight isn't even here yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! boxing corrupt joke sport. USADA most corrupt ever. Floyd coward fraud even has to get manny's cup inspected joke clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
            USADA is going to blood drain pac down to 140 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm no longer excited for this fight. i'm not even going to watch this joke anymore. where's the fairness????????? where's the glory??? this is why boxing is a complete joke moronic sport that no one ever cares about.
            You don't even know if it was a blood test. You stupid ****er.

Comment

• Divine Meltdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                You don't even know if it was a blood test. You stupid ****er.
                your hero is a FRAUUUUUUUDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that no good blood draining coward punk sucker.

manny tested OVER 13 TIMES!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

what the heck?????????? i'm done with boxing. i ain't even watching this fight anymore. all of you are pathetic wasting your time and money with this joke sport where one fighter can manipulate and control things in his favor like this.

i thought we were goign to get a GOOD FIGHT! a FAIR FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what we're getting is a typical floyd/haymon corrupt poopfest! i ain't buying. SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

over $100 PPV! hundreds of thousands for tickets??? hahahahahahaha boxing SUUUUCCCKKKS.
                Last edited by Divine Hammer; 05-01-2015, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                  your hero is a FRAUUUUUUUDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that no good blood draining coward punk sucker.

manny tested OVER 13 TIMES!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

what the heck?????????? i'm done with boxing. i ain't even watching this fight anymore. all of you are pathetic wasting your time and money with this joke sport where one fighter can manipulate and control things in his favor like this.

i thought we were goign to get a GOOD FIGHT! a FAIR FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what we're getting is a typical floyd/haymon corrupt poopfest! i ain't buying. SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Did you order the ppv or get a stream? Are you going to stop visiting this forum?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

even floyd fans would think this is fishy... honestly can a floyd fans tell the rest of us how many times floyd has been tested?
                    I actually am pretty damn curious about that. If it is anything less than half then it's pretty unfair.

Comment

• Can't weight drain this guy so let's take all his blood.

Veteran Tacticz.

Comment

Working...
                      X