No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    What a fiasco this all was because they were trying to **** over arum, how pathetic

that's what happens when you have tickets at like $20K a pop...2000 tickets becomes a big deal all of a sudden

Comment

What a fiasco this all was because they were trying to **** over arum, how pathetic
      Poor Arum.

Fuck Arum, Ellerbe and MGM. The fans are the only ones getting "screwed over"

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        If Floyd says he is injured this weekend. You will know it is a lie and wants out.

Until they get in the ring and the bell goes for round 1, I won't be 100% sure that Floyd will try and wriggle out of this.
        If he doesn't, we will know that you were just talking about of you ass.

But what else is new...

Comment

I guess it's not really surprising though.

I'm reminded of Thomas Hauser writing this a long time ago, talking about Haymon...

"He's also believed to have made millions of dollars by reselling tickets for big fights; most notably on De La Hoya vs. Mayweather and Mayweather vs. Ricky Hatton (where Alan Haymon Development Inc. had the right to purchase US$3,100,000 worth of tickets at face value)."

It's part of Haymon's business plan to resell tickets to Mayweather fights.

Given that, probably shouldn't be surprised if he'd try to get a couple thousand more tickets than originally agreed upon for the biggest money fight in history.
          Last edited by Mitchell Kane; 04-22-2015, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• Bunch of fu kkin morons pbf and tmt are.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              If he doesn't, we will know that you were just talking about of you ass.

But what else is new...
              I just heard that is was a big fight, not necessarily Pacquiao vs Mayweather.

But if he does, no excuses from you.

But we know you will you can't stop riding Floyd's dick

Comment

• Can imagine floyd

"**** arum and cut him out of 2000 tickets or so. He aint running
                ****"

Arum is smarter and a zillion times the promoter that TMT is.. If it were golden boy and TR
                running this show tickets wouda been here ages ago

Comment

• Good release the tix now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Shmurda View Post
                    It was actually me who said it. And what I said went completely over the top of your head. I was trying to explain the law of supply and demand. I surmised that they were holding the tickets because they were limiting the supply so that the demand would skyrocket. Which is exactly what happened albeit unintentionally. The ticket prices as of now have tripled. I said greed was the motivation. never said it was a good thing never bogged up TMT at all on fact. I said it was an issue that had everything to do with greedy rich ppl and nothing to do with real boxing fans. But I did say it was like what de beers does with diamonds. All it is was an explination of a simple economic principle. What it wasn't was a justification. Smh, learn to read and stop trying to make everything a Mayweather fan vs. Pac fan battle.
                    I'm not a fan of either boxer lol. I don't turn everything into manny vs. may whatsoever.

I was pointing to the ridiculous analogy you made to try and explain a simple concept. I said it was inapplicable because you did not have enough information to make that type of analysis. You were (incorrectly) speculating on a topic and were telling everyone you were right. Then, when asked for evidence supporting your alleged theory, you provided nothing and called people "******s." When in fact, you were completely wrong (shocking).

Nothing you ever say will ever go over my head.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      I just heard that is was a big fight, not necessarily Pacquiao vs Mayweather.

But if he does, no excuses from you.

But we know you will you can't stop riding Floyd's dick
                      ...because I'm the one in here making up "rumors"

Seems like you're the one riding his dick. You stay up Floyd's ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X