No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
    Stephen a smith is so ******. Saying PAC fought Oscar at a catch weight and that manny won't be fighting Floyd at catch weight. lol
    Just for clarity-ODH was at 154 , Manny at 135,they fought at 147, which is a CW for that fight given both were campaigning in different weight classes.

Floyd is the WW champ and Manny is the #1 ww contender. Not a CW fight even though its also at 147.

He is a non boxing fan talking about boxing-give him some leeway.

Comment

• 5 years of boxing questions, arguments and ******ation is all closed in one week and one day

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
        Don't mind him. He has a tendency to start avoiding the conversation once you win the argument.
        he did it a few weeks ago too.

like a kid that doesn't understand how something works but wants to pretend he's done it.

kinda reminds me of this movie scene where a kid was in line for a roller coaster and he was telling all his friends how great it is and how he's ridden it so many times.

then he gets to the front and not allowed in because he's below the minimum height. and everyone now knows he was lying the whole time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr 117-111 View Post
          5 years of boxing questions, arguments and ******ation is all closed in one week and one day
          And then some excuses after the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
            5dimes is showing 15/1 on the draw. Offshore is going to offer much better odds for the most part.

But that doesn't change the fact that despite MGM and ESPN reporting that MGM had it bet down from 22-1 to 8-1, he still said that it didn't happen
            that's gotta be the sharks thinking the fix is on for a rematch right?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
              And then some excuses after the fight.
              i don't believe in excuses.

i just lie about what was my original pick.

war eagle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                hmmm.... would it be worth it to put money on both pac dec/pac ko?

but first let me hit up d4thincarnation's flying unicorn bookie from neverneverland. maybe i can get 30-1 or something.

If you like Pacquiao to win, sure, you could bet both of those.

$100 decision wins $435

$100 inside the distance is $485

$200 on Pacquiao straight (at current 5d line) wins $370

Just keep in mind that if you win a decision or ko/tko bet, you're losing the other. Subtract that $100.
                Last edited by johnm is...; 04-24-2015, 12:41 PM.

Comment

he did it a few weeks ago too.

like a kid that doesn't understand how something works but wants to pretend he's done it.

kinda reminds me of this movie scene where a kid was in line for a roller coaster and he was telling all his friends how great it is and how he's ridden it so many times.

then he gets to the front and not allowed in because he's below the minimum height. and everyone now knows he was lying the whole time.
                  exactly

He challenges me on betting all the time. Then he ends up looking dumb and runs off.

Comment

that's gotta be the sharks thinking the fix is on for a rematch right?
                    It certainly feels that way.

Comment

• Against someone of pacquaios level and someone with incredible stamina, it'll be ill advised for mayweather to give away early rounds and relying on sweeping the last two-thirds of the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X