Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Matthysse survive more than 3 rounds against Provodnikov?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump, I guess the mods are big Matthysse fans and felt the need to to delete me last thread.

Comment

Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post
      Bump, I guess the mods are big Matthysse fans and felt the need to to delete me last thread.
      They deleted it cuz they want you to post in the master thread bruh

Comment

Matthysse is already overrated as it is, but stylistically he stands no chance in this fight. I can see him being blasted out within the first round of I'm honest.

I like Lucas but I hate his fans, I wonder what kind of excuses you guys will be pulling once the fight ends.

I'm also willing to put up all my points that Matthysse doesn't go 12 if any of his loyal fans are interested.
        If Algieri can do it, so can Matts.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Sure he can. Provo's best chance is within 2 rounds because he starts fast, Matts starts slow and Matts gets better as the fight progresses. Really, it should be a question of whether or not Provo will survive more than 7 rounds against Matts if he doesn't KO him in the first round?
          was crazy to see lucas start faster than ruslan, those first two rounds were unreal

Comment

Matthysse is already overrated as it is, but stylistically he stands no chance in this fight. I can see him being blasted out within the first round of I'm honest.

I like Lucas but I hate his fans, I wonder what kind of excuses you guys will be pulling once the fight ends.

I'm also willing to put up all my points that Matthysse doesn't go 12 if any of his loyal fans are interested.
            lmfao

my sides hurt

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
              was crazy to see lucas start faster than ruslan, those first two rounds were unreal
              They were crazy, but it would have been stupid/risky to keep that up when he can outbox him without risking as much and without taking unnecesary damage.

Comment

damn, you got owned badly

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  I'll be surprised if he even enters the ring. He doesn't have enough iguana meat that can stop,his bones from trembling

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  I think Provo could ko him early . I see a brutal fight . They will just swing in the pocket and Ruslan can't be out-fought
                  Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                  Matthysee will do the Booty Dew.
                  Originally posted by jas View Post
                  Ruslan won't stop coming

Lucas should go to the body because Ruslan can be hurt there

Ruslan takes punches better. It's irrefutable. I simply can't see how Lucas beats him.
                  Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
                  Provo by KO!!

Lucas is damaged goods and this time around unlike the John Molina fight if he hits the canvas Provo is gonna make sure he never gets up.

Provo by Ko 5th round or sooner!
                  Wow I see the radical Matthysse fans are still alive and kicking.

Let's keep this thread alive because I suspect I'll be a rich man after the fight and this thread is proof.

How anyone thinks Matthysse stands a chance is beyond me. Lucas won't be able to box Ruslan (because he's not a boxer), and Ruslan has an iron chin while Lucas' chin is very suspect. Ruslan will dictate the pace, and Lucas' heart and balls will be his downfall when he decides to trade with Ruslan. Can't believe people aren't only picking Matthysse but they're picking him by knockout. That just baffling.
                  No, I made a thread about my prediction on the fight, and threw in the part about his scientogist-esque fans.

So everyone that placed a bet with me all good, I'm in, and believe me if im wrong I'll admit it. Just please don't give the same lame excuses you guys gave with the Garcia fight after Ruslan rips his head off.

I'm not a big fan of either guy, but only a blind fanboy would pick Matthysse to win this fight.

Comment

See you in May when you predict Willie Monroe Jr. will beat Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                    X