Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Matthysse survive more than 3 rounds against Provodnikov?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Matthysse survive more than 3 rounds against Provodnikov?

Matthysse is already overrated as it is, but stylistically he stands no chance in this fight. I can see him being blasted out within the first round of I'm honest.

I like Lucas but I hate his fans, I wonder what kind of excuses you guys will be pulling once the fight ends.

I'm also willing to put up all my points that Matthysse doesn't go 12 if any of his loyal fans are interested.

Ill take that bet. All my points minus the 100tril i got on it already.

Matthysse isnt losing to a FNF with defense that bad, you cant withstand a serious power puncher.

Comment

Sure he can. Provo's best chance is within 2 rounds because he starts fast, Matts starts slow and Matts gets better as the fight progresses. Really, it should be a question of whether or not Provo will survive more than 7 rounds against Matts if he doesn't KO him in the first round?

Comment

I think Matty Ice stops him late.

Comment

I expect Matthyse to embarrass Provo.

Comment

Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post
            Matthysse is already overrated as it is, but stylistically he stands no chance in this fight. I can see him being blasted out within the first round of I'm honest.

I like Lucas but I hate his fans, I wonder what kind of excuses you guys will be pulling once the fight ends.

I'm also willing to put up all my points that Matthysse doesn't go 12 if any of his loyal fans are interested.
            I can see your confidence in thread title based on your bet......

Comment

Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post

elaborate on this because last i checked provodnikov is a face-first plodder.

Comment

It's going to be an exciting one sided beatdown and schooling. Matthysse's just an all around better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
                  I can see your confidence in thread title based on your bet......
                  Mathysse is a way better boxer than Provo. Provo will come out guns blazing but will learn to respect Mathysse's power.

Comment

Even if Provo hurts Lucas early he's not going to capitalize. He will do what power punchers do and that's wait for the big shot, while allowing Lucas to out work him. Lucas by Provo giveaway.

Comment

Working...
                    X