Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Matthysse survive more than 3 rounds against Provodnikov?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matthysse stops him late, that's all that will matter.

Comment

Yea and he'll likely win.

Although I don't think it will be the one sided-beat down people are saying.

(Funny, I said the same thing about the Garcia fight. I said Garcia would get stopped but would put up a better fight than most people thought).

Comment

I'll be surprised if he even enters the ring. He doesn't have enough iguana meat that can stop,his bones from trembling

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          I'll be surprised if he even enters the ring. He doesn't have enough iguana meat that can stop,his bones from trembling
          You know its funny every time I see your signature I think of this this ex-boxer crossed-eyed drunk dude in a deli (I also drunk) who was going on about how Jay Z was going to be the next big trainer. At the time I had no idea Jay Z would be involved in boxing in any way. Obviously he's not a trainer but he's promoting something or other in boxing.

Comment

Old washed up, way past it and uncompetitive Castillo went how many rounds? 5? And you think Matthysse won't go more than 3?

Comment

Provo's the definition of one-dimensional.

Comment

I think Provo could ko him early . I see a brutal fight . They will just swing in the pocket and Ruslan can't be out-fought

Comment

Both this dude are my favorites but I lean more on proovo this time.

1trillion more for provo winning the fight

Comment

I don't think this will be one sided, I can certainly see Ruslan winning. Molina hurt him, Ruslan can too.

Comment

Matthysee will do the Booty Dew.

Comment

Working...
                      X