Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Matthysse survive more than 3 rounds against Provodnikov?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Old washed up, way past it and uncompetitive Castillo went how many rounds? 5? And you think Matthysse won't go more than 3?
    Castillo moved a lot though, not sure Matthysse will. If he doesn't, it's up in the air as to who wins. If Matthysse moves, I'm confident he will win.

OP, you don't really hold good on your bets:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=646439

Comment

I'll go with Lucas for the win.

Comment

I'll take my chances with Lucas as the better finisher, Provo is not a smart fighter at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          Lol at Ruslan being knocked out

Only way he loses by stoppage is cuts and swelling
          This is what I see happening. Bradley messed his face up something terrible and he isn't a hard puncher at all. After a few rounds of flush punches by Matthysse, I don't really see how his face won't be a swollen mess; pizza face.

Comment

Lucas is the better boxer with slightly more 1 shot KO power, but the power is pretty close. My concern is Provodnikov's relentlessness and his chin might be too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              Castillo moved a lot though, not sure Matthysse will. If he doesn't, it's up in the air as to who wins. If Matthysse moves, I'm confident he will win.

OP, you don't really hold good on your bets:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=646439
              ohhhhh, owned.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                I expect Matthyse to embarrass Provo.
                I go Lucas on this one . He got power AND SKILL . Provodnicov just has power . I think Lucas can box him early and possibly hurt him late . Dude that Sugar Free album was wack ! Aside from the album cover and a song or two . Sugar Free's music been wack without DJ Quik producing ...

Comment

I guess you hate me then because I am a huge Lucas fan. I can't think of one good reason not to like him. I think he was robbed in his fights with Judah and Alexander and he would have defeated Garcia without the eye injury in my opinion. I am a big fan of Provodnikov too but I think Lucas is a better fighter and will win.

Comment

DID provo turn into some kinda power puncher overnight? He's just a face first plodder with no D. He couldnt beat algeiri with all of his newly found power. Provo is just a rios of different nationality, his defense involves getting punched in the face repeatedly, Provo cant beat above espn level comp, the only reason he's famous is cause Bradley decided to make a brawling contest out of a boxing competition, and he still beat him

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
                      So you made a thread to state that you hate Matthysse fans. Don't you have any real friends you can talk to about your feelings?
                      No, I made a thread about my prediction on the fight, and threw in the part about his scientogist-esque fans.

So everyone that placed a bet with me all good, I'm in, and believe me if im wrong I'll admit it. Just please don't give the same lame excuses you guys gave with the Garcia fight after Ruslan rips his head off.

I'm not a big fan of either guy, but only a blind fanboy would pick Matthysse to win this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X