Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the Pac-Cotto fight arouse your suspicion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah another point......Why wasnt it supsious how Floyd looked against The ghost after getting out of jail....Why is it Manny gets finger s pointed at him but not Floyd......Cuz Floyd looked fast a fck in that fight, and he has slowed down since then

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      My issue is.....didnt knowbody say nothing untill The mayweathers start whining

Cotto aint say nothing.....none of his opponents said anything......why is the guy who was being positioned to fight him...start accusing???

Prolly cuz he destroyed a guy people wanted Floyd to fight, and destroyed Hatton

But Yeah Mannys power against Marg. Clottey was suspicious LOL
      i figured this one out awhile back, watching those fights pacquiao is ****ing them up with every punch

it's cowboy stadium, they allow a certain wrapping style, margarito used the same style vs pacquiao

would be awesome if floyd fought pac in texas, i'd comfortably pick pacquiao by ko

Comment

and to ts, no, i picked pacquiao to beat cotto like he did, cotto always folds under unrelenting willpower, and pacquiao has extreme willpower like i've never seen before

Comment

Originally posted by Black Barty View Post
          This. Cotto has some boxing ability but by the time he realized he should use it instead of trying to overpower Manny, he was already beaten half to death. The fact that even in that state, he had some moderate success in the second half makes me wonder what would have happened if he had boxed from the start. Not saying he would have won but the fight would have been much less one-sided imo.
          pac has many gears.

when an opponent is not challenging him, he cruises.

when his opponent brings it, he shifts to higher gear.

that's why when pac is getting hit, he is more active and ferocious (see jmm 4)

that's why a clottey receives less punishment than a margarito.

cotto couldn't do much differently. he tried to box early he was getting tagged which is why he got aggressive.

one tactic i would try was jab with his straight right and counter with his left.

he was wasting his power left hand on the jab which pac started timing.

Comment

Cotto had the worst training camp he's ever had. He also might have been weight drained. That might be why Pac looked so good.

That being said Cotto's style does not match up well with Pac's. Pac eats through left hook heavy fighters pretty easily. You can't really beat Pac without a good right hand. So I don't expect any version of Cotto to be able to beat Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              He also asked JMM to take VADA test and then rescinded the request when JMM said he would if Manny did as well.

Had any other boxer in the history of the sport did this Manny fans would question whether they were clean.
              U aint gotta lie to kick it. Pac didn't ask marquez to take a random blood test. It was roach who brought it up and this was brought up during training when the contract was already signed and done. Team marquez fired back saying they have no problems taking the test if manny takes one also. The issue was never brought up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                U aint gotta lie to kick it. Pac didn't ask marquez to take a random blood test. It was roach who brought it up and this was brought up during training when the contract was already signed and done. Team marquez fired back saying they have no problems taking the test if manny takes one also. The issue was never brought up again.
                Manny said no to testing when jmm suggested they both test. He walked away from Floyd fight over testing. Those actions are far more suspicious than the performance in the Cotto fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  i figured this one out awhile back, watching those fights pacquiao is ****ing them up with every punch

it's cowboy stadium, they allow a certain wrapping style, margarito used the same style vs pacquiao

would be awesome if floyd fought pac in texas, i'd comfortably pick pacquiao by ko
                  Yeah people complain about how Clottey didnt let his hands go.....But Manny Looked FCKING SCARY in that fight...

He looked liked Goku from Dragonball Z lmao

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Manny said no to testing when jmm suggested they both test. He walked away from Floyd fight over testing. Those actions are far more suspicious than the performance in the Cotto fight.
                    Manny didn't say no lol. The issue was never brought up after team marquez said they don't mind as long as manny takes one too. Manny walked because of the cut off. So manny walking is suspicious to U but marquez working with a known steroid creator who has been on camera saying he has develop peds way ahead of the testing protocols is not? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                      roach always responsible for a lot of crap blamed on pac. pac tbh doesn't really pay much attention.

fool was too busy screwing skanks, gambling and crap.

you know before he found god (WHEN JINKEE WAS GONNA DIVORCE HIS ASS)

Comment

Working...
                      X