No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto Vs Timothy Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto Vs Timothy Bradley

Ben Thompson of fighthype.com is reporting that Miguel Cotto will fight Timothy Bradly at a 156 lb catch-weight if Cotto does not get his fight with Floyd Mayweather on May 2nd.

So how do you think a fight between Cotto and Bradley goes?
    Cotto by KO/TKO
    36.73%
    Cotto by decision
    20.41%
    Bradley by KO/TKO
    2.04%
    Bradley by decision
    26.53%
    Draw
    0.00%
    I don't really give a ****
    14.29%

156 catchweight? For the lineal middleweight title? Against a guy who is a small welterweight? lol It's almost as bad as Floyd/Cotto II.

Comment

just reading that makes me sick to my stomach

they even pushed it up a pound to 156

pathetic

bradley belongs at welter

Comment

156 lbs, lmao

Cotto needs to move back down to 154 if he's not gonna fight a real MW or just retire.

Anyways, if Bradley fights smart and uses his speed and movement, I see him winning by decision.

Comment

Bradley has no pop. Cotto can cut off the ring extremely well.

I see Bradley winning early rounds then cotto taking over

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            just reading that makes me sick to my stomach
            they even pushed it up a pound to 156

pathetic

bradley belongs at welter
            that's a weird reaction, it just gave me wood.

not full on, just more wood than there was less wood.

Comment

Cotto is going to walk this dude. I don't understand why everyone thinks Bradley is so slick. He isn't he is strong and he okay at everything but not good at any one skill. Plus this guys best weight is 140. All the weight lifting in the world won't help him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustyjaguar View Post
                Cotto is going to walk this dude. I don't understand why everyone thinks Bradley is so slick. He isn't he is strong and he okay at everything but not good at any one skill. Plus this guys best weight is 140. All the weight lifting in the world won't help him.
                Bradley is an awkward fighter, his opponent's actions causes bradleys reactions. Those reactions aren't calculated reactions, they are more like fight or flight responses so it makes it look like bradley is still game. Thats why I believe that there has been alot of judging controversy surrounding bradley.

Comment

If Trout could do it, Bradley can do it as well. Trout has bigger size but Bradley is way better in terms of skills.
                  Id Bradley doens't go berserk and start a brawl with Cotto he will UD him.

Comment

Bradley is being underrated because he is not the type of boxer that wins spectacularly.

He's been with Pac twice and lasted the distance while fighting competitively.
                    He's been with Marquez and won convincingly in my opinion.
                    He survived Provodnikov's onslaught for all 12 rounds and won a close decision.
                    He also should have won the Chaves fight, but they needed to throw Chaves a bone or else off to Argentina he goes.

IMO, both are equal in size, neither fighter will show up 156 on the weigh in.
                    And there's nothing Cotto will bring that Bradley hasn't seen.

I got Bradley by close/split decision. Cotto will get outboxed unsuspectingly like in the Trout fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X