No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto Vs Timothy Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I think Tim can outbox him to a win. If I am Miguel I'd BE VERY CAREFUL about making this fight. This has all the makings of a another "Bradley decision win" like the Manny fight. Then we know what happens after Bradley wins.

Cotto better knock him out or make the ref stop the fight.
      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 02-12-2015, 10:27 AM.

Comment

I vote for the Desert Storm even when I have my doubts. War Bradley!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          you aren't fooling anybody bro, we all know you and the rest of the Kneeguel Jotto circle jerk is celebrating this under wraps

Comment

Bradley is a far better opponent than James Kirkland Keep crying.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
              you aren't fooling anybody bro, we all know you and the rest of the Kneeguel Jotto circle jerk is celebrating this under wraps
              oh pleas stfu... seems like you have nothing to comment about the topic at hand. Grow up or your ass gets on the ignore for good

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                Bradley is being underrated because he is not the type of boxer that wins spectacularly.

He's been with Pac twice and lasted the distance while fighting competitively.
                He's been with Marquez and won convincingly in my opinion.
                He survived Provodnikov's onslaught for all 12 rounds and won a close decision.
                He also should have won the Chaves fight, but they needed to throw Chaves a bone or else off to Argentina he goes.

IMO, both are equal in size, neither fighter will show up 156 on the weigh in.
                And there's nothing Cotto will bring that Bradley hasn't seen.

I got Bradley by close/split decision. Cotto will get outboxed unsuspectingly like in the Trout fight.
                Hell no did bradley win either the 1st pac fight or the provodnikov fight. Bradley lost the fights, the judges gave him the win. Bradley folds with miguel banging his kidneys into bean soup.

Comment

Bradley is not a reasonable challenger for the world middleweight title. There are many good middleweights Cotto could be fighting. Cotto beat Martinez over 8 months ago so if he was a good champion he should have already defended his title twice against MIDDLEWEIGHTS. Instead Cotto takes a year vacation and then when he finally defends his 160 pound title it almost certainly will be against a welterweight. Bradley is a natural 140 pounder and he fought at that weight during most of his prime with no problems making weight. He has no business in the same ring with the much bigger, hard hitting Cotto. Short Bradley will have to come forward to hit Cotto. Bradley's power is no threat to Cotto and the much heavier and stronger Cotto will work Bradley over to both body and head, I think Cotto will stop Bradley in 8 rounds or less. If it goes the distance Cotto should win a UD by a wide margin.

Comment

Bradley by KTFO lol. Arum cards are so pathetic now its not even funny

Comment

Originally posted by Rustyjaguar View Post
                      Cotto is going to walk this dude. I don't understand why everyone thinks Bradley is so slick. He isn't he is strong and he okay at everything but not good at any one skill. Plus this guys best weight is 140. All the weight lifting in the world won't help him.
                      Bradley's footwork is top-notch. Just watch him move around the ring vs Peterson, Marquez, and yes even Pacquiao.

If you look at all of Pacquiao's opponents in recent years, they all either run from him (Algieri), shell up against him (Mosley, Clottey, Rios) or counter him (Marquez) as their defense. Bradley didn't shell up and he never really ran from Manny either; he boxed with Manny and it's his movement that let him do it.

With that said I don't know how Bradley's movement and speed carries to higher weights. I suspect that it doesn't. Cotto's a small middleweight too though, I don't think he'd come in with much of a size advantage.

This is a pick-'em fight imo, even with Roach in Cotto's corner. I'm backing my boy Bradley by decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X