Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They quit, their body quits or the corner throws the towel. Golovkin won't be denied

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meme_man View Post
    Nope he will still be on trust me.
    Na, it's nothing about the comment he said. It's something else. What he is doing right now, is punishable by permanent IP ban, no warning. It's in the rules. The person has already requested for him to stop with the offence, and he ignored it. Next step is a perma IP ban. The rules indicate so.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      If admins follow the rules they set, you should be permanently IP banned by this time tomorrow. Good riddance.
      Lol you're desperate.

Ain't nothing but speculation on your part.

Comment

Na, it's nothing about the comment he said. It's something else. What he is doing right now, is punishable by permanent IP ban, no warning. It's in the rules. The person has already requested for him to stop with the offence, and he ignored it. Next step is a perma IP ban. The rules indicate so.
        Lol, what offence.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          Lol, what offence.
          I'm not going to help you. It's every poster's responsibility to read the rules. The person already requested you to stop, you ignored his request, and now he has requested for your ban

Comment

I'm not going to help you. It's every poster's responsibility to read the rules. The person already requested you to stop, you ignored his request, and now he has requested for your ban
            Can't catch what you can't see, brotha.

Comment

There you go. Stay in your place little troll. Follow the rules. I got you to remove the sig like the good little scared b*tch that you are.

Comment

Don't help that racist Midget.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                  Can't catch what you can't see, brotha.
                  Who's that softie in your sig friend?

Comment

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
                    Who's that softie in your sig friend?
                    jose.sooto

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Pepper View Post
                      Don't help that racist Midget.
                      I'd like to help people. I want to see these trolls rehabilitated. We sensible posters can help them. Look, he was scared to death of the IP ban, now he's behaving a little better. Hype Job has a long way to go, but we can help him. We need to work on his racism now.

Comment

Working...
                      X