Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They quit, their body quits or the corner throws the towel. Golovkin won't be denied

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    yes, pascal is gonna get owned, not only will he get mauled on the inside with wreslting, he'll be quickly drained and have nothing left, i think ward wins that wide, kovalev stands a much better chance but he holds his head so high up it's a danger against a fast fighter liek ward with such a strong jab, plus he always has the incredible punching power which leaves me in awe every time i see it
    That's the thing, as you said, Koalev's tendency to square up, Ward is gonna throw that up jab whilst dipping low/ side stepping like he usually does. That is gonna frustrate Kovalev.

Comment

both these overhyped tomato can crushin euro bums GG and kovelev will get SPARKED out the moment they step up to an elite black man p4per like Ward.

bet on it!
      Dre day all day babay!
      cant wait til he shuts all u hatters up! real talk!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I don't see the comedy of mocking slavery and anti-black-shooting protests? What does all this have to do with Andre Ward vs GGG?
        This is why we need more MODs

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Of course not, I am just specifically saying Gardner frustrated GGG based off of Boxrec. Cause Boxrec tells everything.
          where'd you watch it, got a link?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Pepper View Post
            Power is good to have but skills pay bills.

The best guy on Kovalev's resume is 49 years old with ZERO offense.

Besides Hopkins all there is...Cleverly...Campillo..and a other NON threatening fighters.

I look at his resume and see nothing.
            To be fair, it was Kovalev's offense that completely shut him down. Bhops been more active offensively recently than he has for some time, plus its usually speed/athleticism that troubles Hopkins precisely because of his age, but Kovalev isn't a Pascal or Roy Jones and instead showed a very patient and intelligent boxing mind, setting traps etc.

Would you confidently pick Ward to UD Sergei?

Comment

Originally posted by CLUNG3-TANK View Post
              To be fair, it was Kovalev's offense that completely shut him down. Bhops been more active offensively recently than he has for some time, plus its usually speed/athleticism that troubles Hopkins precisely because of his age, but Kovalev isn't a Pascal or Roy Jones and instead showed a very patient and intelligent boxing mind, setting traps etc.

Would you confidently pick Ward to UD Sergei?
              You're right...

Kovalev isn't Roy Jones...LOL

Ward is a much better PROVEN fighter.

Kovalev isn't the only fighter that could have beat Hopkins that night.

Remember

Hops chose to fight Kovalev for LESS than Stevenson.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                where'd you watch it, got a link?

Check out those maidana style overhands, GGG was scrappy!

Comment

Originally posted by CLUNG3-TANK View Post

Check out those maidana style overhands, GGG was scrappy!
                  is this what kev watched?

thanks clung

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Pepper View Post
                    You're right...

Kovalev isn't Roy Jones...LOL

Ward is a much better PROVEN fighter.

Kovalev isn't the only fighter that could have beat Hopkins that night.

Remember

Hops chose to fight Kovalev for LESS than Stevenson.
                    Ha stop fan boying dude, everyone can be beat. Join the discussion & say why you think ward might win/lose, don't just automatically get butt hurt bc the fighter you gush over is being predicted a loss.

Comment

TBE would school BOTH these tomato can crushers at ANY weight!!
                      BELIEVE DAT!!

Comment

Working...
                      X